All reviewsdulles airportfront deskegg pattiesrooms are cleansitting roomthe hotel offersmini fridgefree shuttlepark your caryogurttwo double bedslong term parkingnice sizeindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I conducted a small business meeting in one of the conference rooms. Despite only 24-hr notice, Sales Manager Laura Bryant got my team squared away with a well-appointed space. I also stayed overnight in one of the guest rooms, which was both spotless and cozy. The famed Marriott bed and linens did not disappoint.

The free hot breakfast offering was ample, and tasty, except for some manner of synthetic bacon which was wholly unappetizing. That aside, the complimentary meal was a welcome start to my day.

Staff was friendly and professional across all aspects of my stay. Parking was free and plentiful, and Dulles airport was just a handful of miles away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Only there overnight. Check-in/check-out were a breeze. Breakfast was good. (Watch the homemade waffle maker because it will tilt when you fill it.) Small shop in lobby sells sandwiches and drinks. Easy to find your way around.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise G
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I wanted a place to just relax without taking the shuttle at 6:00 p.m. to the town center. By staying in my room and getting snacks from their vending counter , I was quite pleased. When I entered the lady at the desk was most helpful and gave me all the info. I requested. The night clerk was also very nice and quite helpful.

One of the best business centers for computer use. I did not have to wait and the computers worked with no problems.

The television had enough channels without using the optional fee channels. The shower had plenty of pressure and was nice and warm.

The complementary breakfast was fine. I would request that in the future if you have bacon to get something better than what was offered.

Yes I would use this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: As I wanted to be on the 1st floor.I was given a handicap room . I did not need this type of room but it is most comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MDWORKIN1
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed there for 10 days. The place to be when in town! Super friendly staff. Excellent rooms. Clean. Great breakfast. Just a pleasure staying. I was offered a great price too. It's the central location. Close to the Dulles airport. Close to the other suburbs. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Bazzman1
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have totally enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the hotel is close to the IAD airport, very clean and has welcoming staff.

In terms of location it is close to the airport and it offers complementry shuttle bus from/to the airport. The hotel also has free shuttle bus to the Dulles shopping center and Walmart Supercenter. Once reservation completed the hotel will offer 35% on Hertz car rental which is good advantage for those don't like the free shuttle bus. Overall the service was very good, the staff is welcoming and happy to serve with a nice smile. I also enjoyed the facilities they offered, gym, swimming pool (equipped with hydrolic chair for persons with disability to get-in and out easily) and the free break fast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family