SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport
US$76
ComfortInn
US$140
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$155
US$134
Hampton.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$123
Hotels.com
US$134
US$146
All reviewsdulles airportfront deskegg pattiespool and hot tubsitting roomrooms are cleanthe hotel offersfree breakfastlong term parkingpark your carmini fridgeyogurttwo double bedsfree shuttlenice sizethe breakfast arealate at night
Reviewed 15 December 2010

We recently stayed at the hotel for a long weekend conference. The room was fabulous, clean, and inviting. We loved the location; we were 10 minutes or less to anything we needed. The suite was so roomy and the price was unbelievable. The staff were warm and friendly. Next time I'm n the DC area I will be staying at the SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2010

Hello TrueTexan65,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference. We know that being away from home can make it difficult to get comfortable and we are happy to hear that you were able to in our 25% bigger rooms. We are also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our location and were able to find everything you needed.

We do our best to make all of our gusts feel welcomed like they are coming home and it is good that we were able to achieve this for you. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again when you are next in the DC area!

The SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport

Reviewed 18 November 2010

This Spring Hill Suites hotel has the absolutely best people in the industry working there. I stay there every month and am always thrilled with the friendliness and helpfulness of everyone there from managers to maintenance.

For a person that travels weekly to many different cities, it is always wonderful to know that I am coming back here again to the friends I have made over the years.

In my opinion, they are without a doubt, the best place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2010

Dear rickieseid,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you have had such a great experience at our hotel every time you have stayed with us. We are committed to providing all of our guests with excellent service every time they stay and create a feeling like you are coming home when you stay with us.

We are looking forward to the next time you are in the area and we have another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 11 November 2010

I love this Hotel. It is ideally located, and the staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2010

Dear erscuba,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and our location. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2010

Two friends flying into Dulles were able to take the hotel's free shuttle over to this hotel while I was driving in from Michigan to meet them. I called the hotel in advance to make sure they would not have trouble checking in if they arrived before I did, and they were incredibly helpful with that.

That was a great benefit to us, but the real surprise was the lovely room for the price. Very nicely decorated with a desk, a comfortable easy chair and a small couch in the entry area and little kitchenette next to it. One of our party used the whirlpool in fitness center and was very favorably impressed with that, too. No restaurant in the hotel, but plenty of them in the area.

Another benefit is being able to leave a car at the hotel after checking out for $10/day. This is useful if you want to go into DC using public transportation (a bus ride from Dulles, with transfer to the Metra in Roslyn) or if you are flying out of Dulles and returning a few days later).

Highly recommended!

We then had the option of leaving my car at the hotel for $10/day while going into DC for a couple days.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2010

Dear a2tourist,

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you had such a great time staying with us. We try to make each and every guest feel like they are family and take care of any needs they have and it is good to hear we were able to do this for you. It is great to hear that you were able to take advantage of some of the great amenities that we offer to our guests. We are also happy that you were able to take advantage of our parking so that you could see the city too.

The SpringHIll Suites Dulles Airport Team

Reviewed 2 November 2010

First time trip to D.C. Female. Traveling alone for a semi leisure-business trip. Was told not to rent a car because parking in D.C. is horrendous. The hotel provided FREE shuttle service to and from Dulles - daily. Caught the metro into the city from there. (Hotel had the daily Metro schedule at the desk.) The hotel accommodate my shuttle requests to and from the airport for 4 days. The shuttle was timely getting me there and I didn't have to wait long at the airport to get back. People at the hotel desk and shuttle drivers were always friendly. There's even a FREE shuttle that comes to the hotel and takes you to the mall daily - which came in handy the first night when I had to replace some items I lost at the airport gate. My room was clean. Maid service came late in the afternoon - which worked for me. There was a microwave and frig in the room - which was great for late night snacks since the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. Continental breakfast started at 6am - which again worked for me since I got an early start. There's a nice work out room, indoor pool and sauna - which I didn't get to take advantage of - but they looked nice and clean. This hotel made my first trip to D.C. a pleasurable experience! I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank worked4me
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2010

Dear worked4me,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you had such a pleasurable stay with us for your first trip to DC. We are glad to hear that not only were we able to make you feel at home but that you were able to take advantage of some of our great amenities. We are also happy that you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service. We know how much of a convenience a local area shuttle can provide our guests.

We hope to see you again during any of your future trips to the DC area!