“Great Dulles Hampton Inn Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great Dulles Hampton Inn Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great hotel to stay in the night before our flight out. The room and bed/pillows were extremely comfortable. Got a great night's sleep. Would definitely recommend staying here. The shuttle service to the airport was fast and convenient. Overall excellent value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Very clean and nice rooms Pool was enjoyable and the breakfast was excellent. Could not find a better room for the price. Will definitely be back. good value, helpful staff, fitness room looked nice but we did not use it. Very close to the airport was a shuttle service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have stayed at this place thrice now as I live 2 hours from DC in rural MD and it is very convenient to stay the night here when guests are in town and want to explore DC. It is close to DCA, affordable, complimentary breakfast (although I wish it was a bit healthier than cheese stuffed deep fried omelettes). The staff is always on point and very hospitable. If you are looking to explore DC on budget, this is a good spot.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

The gals that run the morning breakfast is great.Josefina and L Kaby are great!! They take their job very seriously and are very dedicated to the hotel guests. They make my day with their kindness and smiles.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Both Josefina and Kathy will be thrilled to know that their hard work and services have been acknowledged. Your positive comments will motivate them do even better. Thank you again for all the kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Kristen Robertson
Kailua, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a nice hotel. It was clean had a great pool and a fitness center better than I have ever seen for this class of lodging. The only downside I experienced is that there is only place to eat within walking distance is a bar in a nearby hotel.

Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

The hotel was very affordable and the room was extremely clean and the staff sincerely courteous. I stayed in a suite and it was very spacious. The only negative about the hotel was there were not alot of dining choices nearby. The breakfast was great and they constantly restocked the foods offered. There were four different types of coffee. Every breakfast had a different main course offering each day. Highly reccomend this hotel!!

Leonardtown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

So let me start by saying that I almost NEVER write reviews...good or bad... BUT this particular person definitely requires acknowledgment.
To give some background info... I was traveling with a large party of over 8 and we needed to get to the airport for an early morning flight... Now, when we checked in I took the time to schedule for the free shuttle service to Dulles Airport. I thought I was all set, just to find out in the morning when I went to confirm that the shuttle was already full and not ALL of my party would be able to leave for the airport at the same time!! and neither would are two million pieces of luggage ( :0) okay maybe a little exaggeration on the amount of luggage -- but it was a lot!)

Cathy M. was awesome!! She stepped right up to the plate to help us brainstorm on how we were ALL going to get to the airport and ON TIME with all our luggages. After much deliberating -- to include plans like drive behind the shuttle in our own car to help with luggage and people transport then turn around to drop off the car and then catch the next shuttle back to the airport -- she says let me call some people... I'm like "yes please!!" She calls the neighboring hotel to ask if their shuttle would be willing to help... and they did!! We may it to the airport on time with everyone and everything!!

Now you may ask, what's the big deal? Well, lets just say... she didn't have to... but she did!! She could have just said " I'm sorry" and not help... Like so many of us do from time to time in the service industry ... but she didn't ... She went over and beyond trying to help me and my family and I am grateful. So here is saying a "BIG THANK YOU" to Cathy M. Hope it is well with you and yours :0)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you so very much for your glowing review about your experience and the service you received from our associate. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is a validation that we've done just that. I am so happy that we were able to assist you with your transportation logistics. I will definitely share your comments with our team. I am sure Cathy will be thrilled to read your comments and happy to know that she was able to make a difference. Once again, thank you for all of your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Kristen Robertson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!