Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
US$103
US$99
US$140
Country Inn
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortInn
US$139
US$134
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$150
US$146
Hyatt.com
All reviewspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelgreat roomshuttle servicegreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastoatmealdesk clerkwould stay here againbusiness tripfitness centerexcellent staybusiness centerfree shuttlecookies
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed at this property for one night. The prices are fair, the hotel looks well maintained and it's a nice location adjacent to Dulles. I don't stay at Hilton properties much as I stay mostly at Hyatt or SPG where I have their top tier status so perhaps this is just due to the fact that I wasn't an elite member. Otherwise, I'm not sure why I had the pleasure of dealing with such a rude person. I checked in at night and was greeted by a young girl in this manner: "Last name" Not hello, not welcome, Nothing but "last name". Now I do not work in the hospitality industry because I chose not go to school for that - if she had a problem, she should have left it in the back room. I was immediately put off by such a rude employee and I told her that I thought it was rude that she greeted me by "Last name". NO apologies - nothing. She just wanted to know which credit card to use for incidentals. I do not appreciate poorly trained high school students who are given way too much responsibility. Anyways - I went to the room and hoped to never see her again. The room is nice - it has al the comforts you expect - no complaints but as in other Hilton properties, the gap under the door bothers me. I know that it is in case of fire but it's such a large gap that you can hear people in the hallway talking - and I suppose people can hear you so the rooms are not private in this aspect. Many outlet plugs etc. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was nice - though it was crowded. When I checked out, surprise, the same rude girl was at the front desk. She checked me out and said something to the effect of "You're good to go" and nothing else. No have a nice day or anything. If the hotel fires or retrains this employee, then it will be a much better property. Hopefully, no one will have to experience such rude customer service as I did because other than her, it was a good value for the money spent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank citoyennea
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Given our company’s commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. I am truly sorry for the experience. Your comments and suggestions will be taken seriously and addressed appropriately.
I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service and I regret that we couldn't resolve your concern while you were with us. We understand that you have many hotel choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I will reviewing the importance of being professional and courteous with my front desk team. Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical. Please accept our sincere apologies and I promise to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest and experience the services your truly deserve. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything else you would like me to do.

Kristen Robertson

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were able to check in early and received a very warm welcome. The room was outstanding! The location, near Dulles airport and Lindsay VW is th we main reason we chose this hotel. Breakfast was very good

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Accommodations were great.Staff, especially Cathy on the breakfast team, very helpful. Reasonable rates. New, modern facility with good amenities. Quality fitness equipment and nice indoor pool. Basic room but very clean and updated.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Just spent 2 nights here with a school trip of 75 students and adults. Wonderful accommodations, Staff exceeded expectations and solved any and all our needs on short notice. We had a chaperone take ill and the desk had an ambulance there in less than 5 minutes with a hospital 7 minutes away. They secured a room for her husband on his way down from NY for that night. Breakfast was always hot and ready when it was supposed to. Our students were quiet, security was excellent. Couldn't have been better. Good job!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2014

It is a good hotel at the real price. The business center is very appreciate. The breakfast is like american breakfast : no bread, no croissants ... Rooms are confortable and quiet. Lunch room is pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo