“Very nice hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Strasburg
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Clean, modern, and with easy access just off I-81, this Fairfield Inn was almost new. Used coupon to save $30 of rack rate. Small pool and jacuzzi. Sebastian at the front desk was very helpful. About 45 minutes to Manassas.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I stayed in the Fairfield Inn overnight with my mother and we were both very happy with the hotel. We had the Queen Suite that I booked thru using this site and got a great price of $99 for the night. It had a refrigerator and microwave and a nice little living room with desk for laptop. The room was wonderfull and very clean. The young man that checked us in and helped me earlier in the day was just wonderfull, his name was Sabastian. The breakfast that they had available was nice and was just what we needed.

Room Tip: The queen suite was great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 4SANDG
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Great place to stay. As much as I hated to drive back from Winchester to get this hotel it was worth the drive. Clean rooms and friendly staff stayed twice in April and will book this hotel next time heading south.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed here for a recent weekend trip to go hiking in the Shenandoah. It was a nice hotel. Basic amenities, rooms were clean, modern and well maintained. Price was good. The breakfast offered was average, as can be expected. This is a fine property to stay while passing through the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rbertj
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This hotel provides that standard chain experience we all have come to know and love(?). Rooms are very basic. I was in a King room and it had no fridge, but I found out later that some rooms do have fridges and I found that to be odd. The staff was friendly and knowledgable The hotel is convenient for my business travel through the area using I-81 and I-66. I am trying a number of different hotels trying to find one to call home-away-from-home and while this hotek does a lot right, I am not sure I would want to stay her every night.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stopped here when we couldn't drive anymore. It was so quiet that I was really surprised to see all the kids at breakfast!
You can't be disappointed here.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank TheRoswells
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Convenient, clean, and quiet. Near I 81 and I 66 but far enough away so there is no interstate traffic noise. A few stores and restaurants nearby. Beautiful area, Northern Virginia Appalachians and Shenandoah Valley. About an hour and a half to DC area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank oldnretired
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
Ramada Strasburg
Hotel Strasburg
Hotel Strasburg
#4 of 5 in Strasburg
Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley? Share your experiences!