“Casual, homey, tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Arrived just before open mike on Friday night. I had a very fresh and tasty quesadilla made with local tomato and basil, and Chevre. The chipotle aioli had a nice bite. Very good green salad accompanied. It looked like open mike night could be fun but I didn't stick around. Would go back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ran into Cristina's via a music festival in Brunswick MD (they were a vendor) and visited them accidentally in Strasburg a month later. Good food. We liked it.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped in for a Saturday morning breakfast while taking a day trip into the Shenandoah Valley. The restaurant is in an old building that has been converted into a nice gathering spot. I had the Chorizo Omelet with fried potatoes, and multi grain bread. It was everything I had expected, the omelet was light and fluffy with just the right amount of sausage, the toast was delicious. My wife had the spinach and mushroom omelet also excellent. Next time we go to the Valley we will stop on the way back to sample the evening fare and taste some of the local music and entertainment.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I have been stopping by Christina's for years now on my way to the mountains and was horribly disappointed this time! I brought my friends from London & was so excited as I normally love Christina's. The food, atmosphere are usually wonderful!
This time - the service was terrible, longggg wait, no soup of day and it wasn't even 3pm - way too many flys outside - and then when I ordered cookies inside our server still wasn't friendly at all - I tipped good disappointed - we will look for a new place next time -

1  Thank cseegren
Reviewed 1 July 2014

With limited options in Strasburg, we decided to give Cristina's a try after reading some positive and not-so-positive reviews on TA. We sat outside in the "garden" and enjoyed the experience. The restaurant was not busy at 5:30PM on a Friday night, so that left us a bit suspect. But, we were likely ahead of the Friday night crowd. Our server was very attentive and the locally sourced food was prepared well and tasted great. Their menu changes weekly based on the availability of local ingredients. We ordered the Baby Greens Salad, California Club, and Curry Chicken. We would return should we find ourselves in Strasburg again.