“Beautiful landscape, helpful staff. Pool is in a run down...”
Review of Ramada Strasburg

Ramada Strasburg
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strasburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Frankford, Delaware
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great stay ,great service and value ,Room and bath were clean with all amenities, I would stay here again.
P Topper
Deleware

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Strasburg
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found this hotel very friendly. My girl friend and I were very happy with all aspects of our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We are in room 226 at the Ramada RIGHT NOW and it is terrible. The bathtub is full of hair and won't drain, so the hair just floats in the water when you run it. We couldn't even give our 2 year old daughter a bath! My husband told front desk who offered us another room. I checked it before we moved our stuff to it and it was just as dirty and had a dead cockroach in the bathroom floor. Needless to say, we didn't move to that room and all we got from the front desk was, "Sorry..." We're on a budget so we can't go up to the Fairfield up the road. We're stuck and I've never been more disgusted, angry, and absolutely furious with an establishment.

P.S. The indoor pool advertised is across the parking lot and up a hill in a warehouse type of building. The inside was poorly lit and the ceiling was drooping and looked molded. The water in the pool was freezing but in an effort to let my daughter expend some energy, I toughed it out for 15 minutes before I couldn't take the sketchiness anymore.

Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Strasburg hotels

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Bad start with the worst check in experience I've ever encountered. Took about 15 mins with nobody in front of us! Not very welcoming and really quite rude treating other mundane tasks as a priority over the customer stood in front of you. Rooms were basic but what you would expect for the price. Again a very basic breakfast. Just a place to rest up.

Stayed June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley
Wayside Inn
Wayside Inn
#1 of 3 in Middletown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winchester

Been to Ramada Strasburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Strasburg

Property: Ramada Strasburg
Address: 35 Brandy Ct, I-81 Exit 298, Strasburg, VA 22657-3740
Region: United States > Virginia > Shenandoah County > Strasburg
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strasburg
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Strasburg 2.5*
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.(Hotel do not have swimming pool). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Strasburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Strasburg Hotel Strasburg