“Enjoyable stay!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strasburg
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable stay!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I chose this hotel because of the price and brand name (hoping a Ramada would be a clean place to stay). I was right! The price is excellent for the quality. We did not have any problems. The rooms are clean and a good size.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Frankford, Delaware
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great stay ,great service and value ,Room and bath were clean with all amenities, I would stay here again.
P Topper
Deleware

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Strasburg
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found this hotel very friendly. My girl friend and I were very happy with all aspects of our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We are in room 226 at the Ramada RIGHT NOW and it is terrible. The bathtub is full of hair and won't drain, so the hair just floats in the water when you run it. We couldn't even give our 2 year old daughter a bath! My husband told front desk who offered us another room. I checked it before we moved our stuff to it and it was just as dirty and had a dead cockroach in the bathroom floor. Needless to say, we didn't move to that room and all we got from the front desk was, "Sorry..." We're on a budget so we can't go up to the Fairfield up the road. We're stuck and I've never been more disgusted, angry, and absolutely furious with an establishment.

P.S. The indoor pool advertised is across the parking lot and up a hill in a warehouse type of building. The inside was poorly lit and the ceiling was drooping and looked molded. The water in the pool was freezing but in an effort to let my daughter expend some energy, I toughed it out for 15 minutes before I couldn't take the sketchiness anymore.

Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Strasburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winchester
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 4 in Woodstock

Been to Ramada Strasburg? Share your experiences!