“Enjoy this coffee shop!”

Honduras Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Stuart
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: If you happen to be in our neck of the woods, we invite you to stop by our coffee shop. Not only can you find great fresh roasted coffees and a full coffee bar menu, you’ll also be able to take of your hunger pangs. For breakfast, we offer bagels, bakery items, breakfast sandwiches, whole grain waffles and more. For lunch, you can choose from our delicious selection of sandwiches, soups and salads.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The food is delicious and I love the smoothies! It's a nice escape from a hectic day! They have soups, sandwiches, smoothies and coffee.

There are newer reviews for Honduras Coffee Company

Reviewed 6 May 2014

People very nice and can answer questions you have about this charming area. Jamaican me Crazy is the coffee type I love. I bought 41lb bags to go and a cookie for my husband. Have also eaten sandwiches here in the past and they are great.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a delightful meeting place with personalized service and small town atmosphere. The sandwiches and desserts are gourmet level with many choices of healthy combinations. Beverages are varied and anything but ordinary. The Coffee Company often hosts musicians and offer free wifi. There is a sitting area to just have coffee and chat without feeling like you are in a restaurant. The prices are reasonable and you can buy your favorite coffee by the pound to take home. The local ownership is community active and always makes you feel welcome.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stuart, VA is a town of 1,400 people, yet it has one of the finest coffee shops I've ever frequented.

My wife and I visited Fairy Stone State Park and were looking for a nearby spot with free WiFi. I found the Honduras Coffee Company on Yelp and I'm glad I did.

This business would be right at home in any city, large or small. The scones are among the best I've ever had (not those doughy, overgrown biscuits Starbucks serves) and the coffee was excellent, too. Even better, the prices were lower than you would find in NVA, where I live.

The staff is very personable and helpful. The WiFi connection was stable and acceptably fast.

Stuart, VA has a treasure here and I hope the business is still doing well when we return.

2  Thank MichaelRShannon
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I always try to find some local spot where I can sample part of the culture you can’t get anywhere else. I mean, why go to a Subway or a Starbucks when you can find them anywhere on Earth? So I found this place, Honduras Coffee in little ol Stuart, VA. What a treat!

Yeah ok, I admit – I lowered my expectations because, well what would you expect in Stuart, VA? I tell you what – this is one cool place.It could easily have been somewhere in the Fan of Richmond or Georgetown of DC.

The coffee was excellent and the atmosphere had a cool hipster vibe without the hipster attitude. And local? Not only were the coffee beans roasted locally, but the coffee mugs were handcrafted by local artisans. Then, some local musicians started playing and the place started to fill up (with locals!). What a great scene.

We were just passing through and lucked into this place – but next trip out to this part of Virginia and I’m making a special stop to visit again. Thank you Honduras Coffee!