US$129
US$133
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$74
US$235
US$198
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I ALWAYS come to this Super 8 hotel. It's in a great location and has great service. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This is my favorite Super 8 hotel in Suffolk. It's right near family and friends. Whenever I come to Suffolk to be with family; This is the hotel I ALWAYS come to. Great stay at a great price.

Room Tip: This is a decent hotel to stay at. Very affordable and very well kept and clean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I showed up to this hotel and off the break it was located in a dark area with sketchy people walking about. The front manager was unaware of my reservation and it took him about 5 minutes to find it. When he finally got the reservation straight and took us to our room it got worse. Room #1 was grungy and had a bad smoke smell ( I requested non smoking). The bathroom was rundown and looked like the cleaning staff just ran a rag across the sink and left. As I sat down on the bed to inspect the fridge a roach came out and scampered by. I turned around to see another coming down the wall. My bf and I went back to the manager and asked for another room. I was in room #2 less than 5 minutes before another roach came out to greet me. Needless to say the manager seemed more irritated and embarassed and just decided to cancel our reservation than show us another room. Since it was almost 10pm at night this was a bit inconvenient but luckily there was a a nearby hotel willing to take us in. There were semi trucks in the lot and it is next to swamp water. DO NOT STAY HERE!! I will never consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

TThis was my first time staying at Super 8, The staff at the front was helpful in trying to give ideas about trip back home. However, the room was very nice more than we expected. But we did see stains on be linen, there was no complimentary breakfast as stated only had dry cereal.....

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family