“Superb”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Suffolk
Benson, North Carolina
“Superb”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

i will be lodging here every time i come to suffolk. the scenery was great the employees are friendly and the breakfast was really good and at a reaonable price thank you for such wonderful service you provided to me and my spouse.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

AmyZablanGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
We are so glad to be your hotel of choice when you visit Suffolk ! Thanks for taking the time to share your visit with others. Have safe travels and see you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Farmingdale, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The quality of the hotel was just what I would expect from a Hilton, very good. My experience with check in was awful! There was confusion with a hold on a block of rooms and the staff did not do well clearing up the mess. We arrived 45 minutes early for a guaranteed 3:00 check in and were not checked in until 3:45. Someone should have made an executive decision or called someone that could to avoid the turmoil.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

HI Bonnie.
I sincerely apologize for any confusion at check in and thank you for your patience as we worked to get all of your group rooms checked in. I"m so glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I appreicate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve in the future. Best Wishes to you and your family for the rest of the summer. .
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I originally had a two room reservation at the Marriott Courtyard down the street however I needed to check-in early (5/31). I was invited to a family wedding that started at 3:00 and had my elderly parents (incl a mother w/cancer) with me. Courtyard did not have any rooms available and were very unprofessional and rude. I am a Marriott Rewards member but that didn't change anything nor was it acknowledged. I called the Hilton Garden Inn and the front desk representative was pleasant, rooms were available for the same price and I was treated with much respect as a Hilton Honors member. When staying in VA I will book this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that we could help you and your family get checked in quickly. Have safe travels !
Dulles, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I recommend this hotel highly! I think the rooms are comfortable, service from the staff is excellent! I've stayed here twice for business and I will not chose anything else!
I enjoyed the breakfast as well, the breakfast eggs and omelets are made to your specific order. For 12 bucks approximately, you can have a nice breakfast.
The wifi is complimentary if you are a rewards member.

• Stayed May 2014
Thanks for the great comments Lina ! We appreciate you staying with us when you are in the area for business . I hope you stop by the desk to say hello the next time you check in.
Maryland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent a night at the Hilton Garden Inn during a trip to Virginia Beach, We chose it because it was just 19 miles from the beach but away from all the crowds and traffic that can clog up the area. The lobby is bright and full of light with a dining area off to one side and a large sitting area on the other. We found our room spacious and almost luxurious with soft comfortable bedding. On top of all this, the hotel was very competitive in price. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for all of the kind words. We love it when a guests really enjoyes their stay ! We hope to see you for your next visit to Virginia Beach.
Pikeville, TN
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel prior to joining a ship. My primary reason for choosing it was its close proximity to the APM terminal in Portsmouth. It is clean, quiet, comfortable and well appointed. I was given a much better military discount than the other major hotels. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Scott,
Thanks for staying with us when you are in the area ! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit !
Lexington Park, Maryland
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Suffolk VA is a great hotel. Very nice staff. The breakfast is great. I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are what you would expect. The only complaint is there are not ventilation fans in the bathroom. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Jeremy for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and appreciate the comments on how we can improve. Hope you have safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suffolk
Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake
Hampton Inn Suffolk
Hampton Inn Suffolk
#1 of 12 in Suffolk
Courtyard Suffolk Chesapeake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Suffolk
Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake Square Mall

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk? Share your experiences!