“Delightful”

Thai Erawan
Ranked #33 of 165 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Beautiful restaurant - spring rolls are awesome! Love the curtained booths!

2  Thank FamilyTrip052011

Reviewed 4 February 2012

This neighborhood restaurant was a pleasant surprise. The food is very authentic and tasty. Thye adjust spicing to the customer's desire. The pad tai is great. Its a family run business and the service though not crisp is friendly and appreciative. Really glad they are so close to my home. We go there for lunch 2 times per month and love the atmosphere.

6  Thank foodlover1954
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I have eaten at every Thai restaurant within 50 miles of this place and this place has a long way to go. The food is so so. The atmosphere is nice. Every Thai restaurant I have been to has Masaman curry and fresh spring rolls (not fried). and this place said they don't make those here, but the people at the table next to me had some of the spring rolls and they said that they were special, but couldn't sell me any. they said if I come back on Saturday they may be able to make me some but no promises. That is absurd they are so easy to make. I order appetizer, soup, main course and dessert. and the dessert was the best of everything.

1  Thank P-Town71