“Have stayed at this property before. Much improved. New...” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Tappahannock VA
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tappahannock
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I chose this location due to the price and i think it met my expectation during my recent stay. I was checked in by a young lady called Rachael. She was very helpful and provided great service.

The rooms were in good condition with flat screen TV's. The room size could have been bigger, but yet again it was ok for the price. It had all the basic needs for an overnight stay.

The breakfast was adequate, and especially like the hot waffles. Overall very satisfied for the price i paid

Room Tip: The price is just right for the what you get. Good hotel for the price and service.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hemal P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tappahannock VA, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. It makes my day that we made such a positive impression on you. I will pass your comments to our staff and we definitely look forward to seeing you once again on your overnight stay in Tappahannock, VA.
Tappahannock
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My job requires some overnight stays and the list of hotels that my company approves for lodging is limited. I plan my route to start and end here as it offers very good service and a nice big room that's clean and in a good location.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank T B
Dear Guest,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tappahannock
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tappahannock
#1 of 3 in Tappahannock
Dollar Inn
Dollar Inn
#2 of 3 in Tappahannock

Been to Super 8 Tappahannock VA? Share your experiences!