“NICE PLACE”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
new york
“NICE PLACE”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

One of the nicest Red Roofs Ive stayed at. Shirley at the front desk was great and also an animal lover. My dog was met with enthusiasm. Roof was large, well lighted and QUIET.
Bed was most comfy. Crack Barrel Restaurant with in walking distance. Wish all Red Roofs were like this one.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,
We do try our very best to hit the Five Star mark on service every day. It is gratifying to say the least to read reviews like yours. Thank you very much for your support and please consider our Red Roof as your home in Virginia for all of your future visits. A special thanks from Shirley.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Emmaus
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have stayed here often when heading south for the winter. It has nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, and is in a very quiet location, but not too far from some good restaurants. And like all Red Roofs it is dog friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us again. We are glad to know that your loyalty and trust with us has not changed. We will work hard to meet or exceed your expectations during your next visits.
Lewisburg, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I came to stay at this hotel March 26,2014 to visit my boyfriend who works in the area. I brought our 2 year old son with me. The staff is helpful especially JoJo on night shift. The beds are comfortable, it's a quiet place, and the only down fall was that the indoor pool is closed down. My toddler was not happy with that. But overall it's a very nice place to stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us. A special thanks from JoJo for your kind words and headline given to her. Night auditor's work never gets noticed since it happens during late hours and with a minimum interaction with guests.
Sorry for the pool and hot tub being out of service but we are going to put them back in service as soon as we fix the leak. See you soon.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Okay, maybe it was because we arrived in the middle of the night during a snow storm, but this place seemed like it was in a very strange location in relationship to the highway.

It felt like we were checking in to a hotel in the middle of a dinky town in the woods - and not in a charming way. However....

The service was extremely friendly - good ol' southern hospitality. And the room was clean. It smelled clean (which is important to me). I would say that it is about on par with most of the decent Red Roof Inns. I have stayed in many Red Roof Inns because my wife and I often travel with dogs. And yes, it was convenient for the dogs with places to take them for short walks.

So... kinda strange location, but good value for the money. I'd stay there again if I were passing through that way. Definitely a good experience if you just want a decent place to sleep.

Room Tip: If you have dogs, ask for a room near one of the exits that lead directly outdoors.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. My team will be really happy and excited when their southern hospitality is mentioned.

I will make sure to share your comments with our guest service team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your patience during snow storm. We hope to host you soon in warm weather conditions like southwest,
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here one night with my family... the kids loved the indoor pool (It was small, but fun for us). The breakfast was simple (cereal, toast, muffins, fruit, oatmeal, etc.) but again-- a good deal for a family. The rooms weren't fancy, but were comfortable and clean.

Melissa at the front desk was SUPER NICE and I was impressed with the staff. Very friendly and accommodating. I'd stay here again next time we go to Roanoke.

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms on the third floor, so if you want to avoid all smoke smells, stay on the fi...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience about your recent stay with us.
We appreciate the kind words and a fair evaluation.
We hope that your future travel plan brings you back to Troutville and you will again choose us for your accomomodations.
Claymont, Delaware
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Recently needed an inexpensive place to stay for two nights on a short trip to see family. Close to the I81 Exit, and very easy to locate. The front desk gals were very nice and welcoming. Our room was neat, clean and warm upon our arrival on a very cold evening. The king bed was comfy and good pillows so we had a great sleep both nights. We didn't partake in the breakfast because we were up and out early. This Red Roof Inn is a great value and I would definitely return!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to report your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is our encouragement to work even harder. Hope to see you during your next trip.
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 28 February 2014

when I arrived to hotel which is right off the exit, very easy to find, the receptionist was so friendly and ready to get me settled in the room I selected. The room was clean and close to an exit door as I travel with my dog. I had received a courtesy call from the front . Thank You for a well needed rest. Coffee and breakfast was all set up, this is great. I really love Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: rooms on the end are closer to exits for easy accessible
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
JATIN P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear pet lover, I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Troutville (Roanoke) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next stay with us will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Comfort Inn Troutville
Comfort Inn Troutville
#4 of 5 in Troutville
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem
Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North

Been to Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville? Share your experiences!