“Excellent!!!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 January 2014

After a long 10 hour drive, we wanted a nice meal. I checked out the reviews and said, let's try it! So glad we did! Pizza was good (not ny pizza like we are used to) but my kids loved it. Pasta dishes were delish! Prices are good.

1  Thank Kathy T
There are newer reviews for Bella Pizza Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 8 December 2013

It's in our area and we live nearby, but despite some good reports we never made it here until now. It's now high on our list of local favorites!

This time we had pizza - all ingredients were very fresh and tasty. Service was efficient and super friendly.

Owned and operated by a Sicilian family for many years. They know their stuff. It's not a fancy dining place - rather more of a classic family-type pizza and pasta parlor.

Don't be put off by the location in a sort-of-fading strip mall. The area is OK, and once you get inside you won't know the difference. Access from I-81 is easy.

We will be back soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Family owned and operated - authentic Italian food at it's BEST - PIZZA will disappear as quick as it's served! LOVE their variety, freshness of food, salads :) - personalities of servers - one big happy family!

1  Thank cdhartless
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We ordered to our hotel and Giacomo made a special delivery. The pizza n pasta were really good. This coming from Italians!!! The ragu was simply well done and the flat pizza was super tasty. As a bonus, our hotel room was smelling like home!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have been coming to Bella Pizza since I was a little girl, and I have NEVER been disappointed! It is a great local family owned and operated business! Their pizza is to die for.....but their calzones are absolute heaven! Especially if you order some extra ricotta cheese in them! Always great service! Just writing this review is making me crave Bella's....I might just order take-out from them tonight!