Location: Great! Right off of Interstate 495 (The Beltway) and Route 7. Next to a big mall (Tysons Corner Mall) that offers many shops, restaurants, and movie theaters. There are also many restaurants and shops along Route 7 as well.
Service: Have to give a shout out to Thomas, one of the front desk clerks. Thomas checked me in and I interacted with him one evening when I was looking for a quiet place to do work. On both occasions, Thomas was extremely courteous, friendly, helpful, and he possessed great attention to detail.
The housekeepers with whom I interacted were also very courteous and friendly.
Rooms: Being in the Washington D.C. area and being from the D.C. area, I liked how the photographs in the room were all related to D.C. (For example: pictures of the Jefferson Memorial or Lincoln Memorial).
The rooms were very clean, the showers had good water pressure, and windows offered nice views. I liked how the area around the windows were a little rounded, which offered a little bit more space and better views. The t.v. was big and offered a variety of cable options.
Meeting Rooms: The meeting rooms offered nice versatility. Big rooms that could accommodate hundreds to more intimate rooms that could accommodate fewer participants.
Food: Great! I've eaten at quite a few Marriott and the food at this property was the best by far! The bar/restaurant offered a nice variety of food and prepared well.
Fitness area: Spacious, nice selection of machines and free weights. Surprisingly large pool.
Parking area: Again, I was surprised by how big the parking area was as well.
I really loved this hotel! Probably the nicest Marriott I've stayed in, in the U.S. Consistently good in many different areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessible yet sophisticated, the Tysons Corner Marriott is an ideal choice for travelers visiting the Northern Virginia area. Conveniently located in Tysons Corner, near notable Fairfax County cities like McLean, Reston, and Vienna, our hotel is close to an array of local businesses, top dining, and world-class shopping. Arrive by way of the nearby Tysons Corner Metro and experience our hotel's superior service, upscale accommodations, and thoughtful amenities. Our modern guest rooms and suites boast luxurious details like plush bedding and flat-screen TVs. Dine with us at our signature on-site restaurant, Shutters Bar & Kitchen, or get active in our 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool. If you're visiting for business, consider utilizing our 10,000 square feet of meeting space, or take advantage of our shuttle service to escort you to one of the nearby corporations. We look forward to hosting you here at the Tysons Corner Marriott for work, play, or a mix of both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott