“Nice restaurant with good food”

Panache Restaurant - Tysons Corner
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International & Greensboro Drive
Transit: Merrifield at Dunn Loring Metro Station is about 5-10 minutes drive away depending on traffic. The local bus stops at Tysons Corner and off of Spring Hill Road are within two minutes of the restaurant.
Description: Boasting a warm upscale environment with a casual dining experience, Panache offers only the freshest local produce and top of the line ingredients. An assortment of Mediterranean, French and Spanish style tapas and entrees are offered 6 days a week for lunch and dinner. Open Table reservations are restricted to the Main Dining Room. All other reservations for the bar or lounge must be made over the phone. The Bar and Lounge are restricted to persons 18 and up. Children may not dine in the Bar and Lounge area due to Virginia law.
Tysons Corner, Virginia
“Nice restaurant with good food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Dinner was good, and Server was Excellent. Smooth dinner experience with the wife...

The manager checked on us, too. Nice touch.
Would go here again.

• Visited June 2013

Falls Church, Virginia
“Everything was delicious!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Was hopeful that dinner would be good since the menu was so tempting. Everything about the evening was so pleasant. The food was out of the park good. Our waiter was charming and knowledgeable. The wine selection was excellent. My pasta dish papardelle with a lamb ragu was heavenly. We shared a tomato and burrata salad which was OK. My brother had the sea bass and he was very happy. The canolli for desert were great and came with a killer chocolate gellato. I will definately go again to sample the small plates.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Motzof4
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Dinner was ok.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Decided to give this place a try since we pass by this resturant all the time on the way to work. Went there on a Friday night for dinner. The resturant was completely empty but the bar was semi packed. The Mrs ordered the risotto with beef and I ordered the filet mignon. The risotto was good and the beef was tender. As far as the filet, I was disappointed. Usually you can't go wrong with the filet mignon. The filet I orderded was dry on the outside and the demi sauce was bland. Had to force myself to eat this. As far as dessert, we ordered creme brulee and the bluberry cheesecake. Both of these desserts were very good. The Mrs ordered a mojito which was good as well but a little expesive. As far as the service, it was good considering that there was no one in the resturant. Felt kind of weird to be the only ones dining on a Friday night, prime time, with absolutly no one eating in the resturant. All the activity was at the bar. Overall the service was good and food was ok.

• Visited August 2013
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Worst Ever!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Celebrating my nieces birthday-party of 7-the only positive thing that can be said is it was a nice building physically-from start to finish this was the worst dining experience of my 68 years-only in a metro area such as the District of Columbia could an establishment of this survive!! The only waiter was unbelieveably incomptent! Could not even keep the water glasses filled betwenn trying to impress us all with his lack of knowledge of-well everything related to the dining experience we were to endure--the menues were put together wrong but the least of our concerns-had to ask for a beverage menue and then again for another for a party of 7!! He convinced us to try the Chef's Choice at $49/per for seven!! It was as bad as you can imagine--I was too embarassed to even address the situation and my brother-in-law was footing the bill-my nieces father--and to cap it all off after serving sub par courses in total the desert was nothing more than cinnamon sticks from Taco Bell-the only item outstanding was the bill-over $700 including tip!!!!!!!! Do not-I repeat-DO NOT frequent this establishment!!!!! As I said I am not an expert on dining experiences but neither am I a fool without recognizing those who have more money than sense!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank WILLIAM D
Olney, Maryland
“Elegant Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The menu has a large selection of traditional Italian dishes, steaks, and tapas. We enjoyed the Chef Giovanni Carlo's stuffed zucchini blossom and soft shell crab. The desserts were scrumptious. Panache is elegantly decorated and has comfortable seating. They have an extensive cocktail selection. Panache is a wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion.

• Visited May 2013