“Great Dinner!”

Harth at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
Reserve with OpenTable
Harth at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Located on 2T Metro Bus Line, stop #7920 Jones Branch Drive.
Description: An abundance of fresh, locally grown and farm raised food is featured at Tysons Corner's farm-to-table restaurant härth. Celebrating modern American food that brings a fresh and contemporary approach to dining. Our Chef's orchestrate a menu of locally sourced ingredients from farms scattered throughout northern Virginia's countryside. härth also has a terrace level garden and one of the best apairies in northern virginia, with 4 bee hives producing our own honey. The menu features wood fired flatbreads, comfort food favorites and our signature bacon jam. Enjoy our wine list and signature beverages delivered through an ipad. härth also has a great semi-private dining space perfect for business or social events. Come see what the "buzz" is all about!
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I were staying in the Hilton that Harth is attached to. We ate both Dinner and Breakfast at Harth. Dinner was spectacular!

The beverage selection was excellent. Lots of good wine, craft beers, cocktails, and mock-tails.

The menu was adequate. The entire menu fits on one page, but is full of quality dishes. The mushroom flatbread is quite tasty and comes in a very filling portion.

The entrées were delicious. We had the baked chicken and the veal. Everything was gourmet and well presented.

The staff was exceptional. The Wait Staff was friendly and prompt.

My only complaint was with breakfast. The full buffet is not very big, and if you don't have an HHonors discount from your stay at the hotel, it will cost you $24 per person. For $24 I would expect multiple made to order options as well as a sizeable buffet. The buffet was barely bigger than what you would get in a complimentary continental breakfast at a 4 star hotel.

Overall, eat here for dinner! However, unless you have an HHonors discount, go somewhere else for breakfast.

1  Thank X61624

Reviewed 3 October 2013

After a long travel day i popped downstairs at my hotel for a nice meal. I should have known better because every time i go here i am not happy and unfortunately the continue their losing streak. I am a well dressed professional business woman and I hate it when waitresses fawn over the men and neglect female patrons. Then, when I try to get assistance I am the difficult one. Not returning

1  Thank NashBarbie
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The restaurant ambiance is very comfy, surrounded by fire on stone. Even outdoor, suit with the weather that is getting so cold.
We ordered pumpkin soup, market salad, flatbread with prosciutto and rocket leaves & a steak for main. After 10 minutes the waiter came back to inform that pumpkin soup is not available. Knowing Hilton, and basic you need to inform what are the item that is not available on the menu as soon as.
While we are still enjoying the food, the waiter initiated to prepare the check. Which is surprising!!! He didn't even ask if we want dessert or coffee after our meal.
This is the first restaurant of Hilton that the waiter is not up to the standard. He need a lot of training about the basic sequence and work on his customer service
Unfortunately, we didn't manage to get his name.

1  Thank Apple P
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I only had breakfast here. I had a nice server. The food was good and the room was nice. There is a big fire pit going in the outdoor space of the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The restaurant is very pretty, with visually arresting glass-enclosed fireplaces and nice focal points. Service was friendly but a bit slow, especially for what was in essence a self-serve meal. The buffet was nicely laid out and tempting-looking, with a good selection of baked goods and all the usual offerings. Food was good, but didn't quite justify the $25 pricetag.