“Very enjoyable place to stay.”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
“Very enjoyable place to stay.”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Staff was excellent and the price is great for the area. Lots of great restaurants around the area. They also provide a pass to a local Golds Gym that was also very nice to workout at. Starbucks was right next to the gym so that is always a nice bonus.

• Stayed March 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a review of your experience with us. It's great to hear that you were able to take full advantage of our partnership with the gold's gym nearby as well as enjoy the Starbucks next to it. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Korean first
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I normally stay here every time I visit my home office and this place has always been a good choice for the money we pay. Situated very close to Tyson mall is pretty good so we could just walk to Tyson mall.
People at the hotel are very friendly like Priscilla & Nimesh - and they are always ready to help us out with all that we need during our stay.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Priscilla & Nimesh was there to assist you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I am staying here from 2 months and never faced any issue. All the staff members are very friendly and helpful. Of all staff members, I found Nimesh, Priscilla and Jocelyn to be really polite. Some places where this hotel can improve is in providing more variety complementary Breakfast and Shuttle Service.

Room Tip: Always try to get rooms on higher floors as they have less A/C noise
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. Nimesh and Priscilla are truly dedicated to our guests - and we appreciate you recognizing them. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you again and we hope you will be back to see us very soon.
Unityville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I have stayed for 14 nights . This location is very near to Tyson corner basic needs Food courts and Fashion Mall . ( I enjoyed my stay ) All staff member are very friendly and co -operative .

I really appreciate Nimesh for all his help and support .

Thanks for all you've done :)

Room Tip: Room are quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Nimesh has helped you while you were at our hotel. We too love Tyson's Corner and Nimesh. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This was the first time coming to the area I was skeptical about how my stay would be since I did'nt know much about the area.Turns out my 2 day stay was wonderful the rooms were excellent condition. The only downside was the breakfast wish it had more variety .The staff was wonderful one stood out in particular (Jocelyn) she had such an upbeat personality about everything and helped me find my way around the area she was great!! All in all I would definelty stay at this location again and recommand it.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with us. I'm so happy to learn that your stay with us was better than expected and that Jocelyn helped you in assisting you in finding your way around town. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or chose any one of our 700+ Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Vienna, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The place is the best option for someone working close to Tysons Corner or any of the companies present there.. The staff working there are very courteous and polite and make you feel at home especially Nimesh.. The housekeeping staff do an excellent job there and make the room clean..

This is one place to stay at a great price.. Keep up the good work..

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Nimesh made you feel right at home. We love Tyson's Corner - there is so much to do. Please come back and see us again.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I am frequent visitor to Vienna and I stay in this hotel always. The staff is very pleasant especially Priscilla. Now a days they have started basic breakfast for all the guests which is nice. They do offer free wi-fi as well. Overall I do like this hotel, the sheets are clean, towels are clean too. No issues so far.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that Priscilla was there to make your stay so memorable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!