“Great bagels...everytime” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Great Falls, Virginia
“Great bagels...everytime”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I must say that if you have a hankerin for a bagel this is the place to go. They are NY style....a little crunchy on the outside and soft as could be on the inside. We have gone here at least 10 times and everytime they are really good! Even my picky son says he loves their bagel and cream cheese!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TheBigelows

Mc Lean
“Good Bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

They are not NYC bagels, but are nonetheless pretty good for northern virginia! The bagel sandwiches are hearty and the price is competitive.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“About as good as you get in VA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I'll preface this by saying that I grew up in the NY metropolitan area. As such I'm a bit of a bagel snob, or at least so my friends tell me. However if you've ever had a bagel from there you know that I'm right. Tyson's Bagel Market is about as good as I've found in Northern Virginia though. They aren't quite as good, but they're certainly good enough. If you're looking for a bagel and in the area I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2013
“Excellent, if not quite New York-like, Bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

A great place for a quick breakfast - great variety of bagels and schmears - various cream cheeses. Eggs, omelets, and fancy coffee drinks available. Counter order and service and plenty of seating. The bagel I had was very good.

Visited May 2013
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Great Bagels and Chicken Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

I've been coming here for lunch for several years. I always order the chicken salad on an onion bagel and I am never disappointed. The bagels are always fresh and the chicken salad is all white meat and one of the best I've ever had.

Visited February 2013