“Convenient location, Great Service and Friendly Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I travel allot on business and at times it’s the luck of the draw when it comes to hotels. I know that when I stay at a Hilton property I can expect a quality stay for a reasonable price. The Tysons Corner Hilton Garden Inn is located in a great location near a very large shopping mall and close to several nice restaurant choices. The property was clean and inviting. The staff was professional and helpful in every respect and was a testament to the Hilton Brand. I would have NO hesitations staying at this location again while in the Northern Virginia area.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

After experiencinf a stay at the Extended Stay America facilities, staying at this Hilton Garden Inn was a holiday. The atmosphere was hospitable from the front desk to the maintenance staff. Our waitress at the restaurant and lobby bar was full of personality and we were treated as family. That's it, we were treated as family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Candace D
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have always had great service at this hotel, but my last trip was an exception. As i'm always up early for business I have never noticed what time someone came to my room for cleaning, but the mroning of my departure I had the chance to sleep in until the staff opened my door waking me up. They then came back about every half hour preventing me from getting any further sleep. They are also remodeling so that did cause some additional noise during the day...so if you are a late sleeper you might look for another Hilton.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

When staying in this area you cannot do better than this hotel. The Front Desk staff always welocomes me by name. Pleanty of parking, close to Dulles airport and to DC as well as great access to the beltway and Tyson's Corner Mall. The room is always clean as is the entire property. Simply no unwanted surprises.

1  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stay here often and have always had an enjoyable experience. The staff is excellent, and the rooms are consistently comfortable and clean... even the food is good. The location is also very good - you can walk to Tyson's Mall in about 15 minutes. I have no problem recommending this to anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Not a bad room, lots of work was being done so it was loud and noisy. kind of small. The location was nice, however the parking garage is tight to get in and out of. We arrived late and the room was canceled, even though we had reserved with a credit card.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Wonderful stay. Will stay there again. My only complaint was that the breakfast cost $10.99 a person and it was expensive for my husband and me to eat it everyday because we were there 4 days. Fortunately we were there visiting family so that became a non issue but it needs to be a continental type breakfast for those of us who are on budgets.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family