“Best Hotel Experience on my Tour”

Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I am on tour with a large group of cast and crew. This can definitely be a nightmare for hotels because most of the cast does not speak English, and we all need different check out times and often strange accommodations. This hotel, didn't bat an eye when I asked for certain rooms to have a late check out. It was the easiest late check-out request I've made so far since we've been on the road.
Their staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle happily brought us to the mall and other nearby shopping, and was able to pick us up at any time we requested.
Overall, this Comfort Inn has been the nicest and most accommodating of all the hotels that we have stopped at on our (so far) 5 week tour.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily T

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have stayed at this motel many times in the last 3 years. I made a 3 room reservation for myself and my family in August and in December. Both times they have been so accommodating with the placement of rooms. We have a favorite room that we like and the kids (adults) like to stay in side by side rooms. This last time we left my husband's expensive apnea pillow and when we called the next day the pillow had been turned in by the housekeeping staff. We asked if they would hold it for a family member to pick up. When my brother arrived to get it, the pillow had been kept clean and very nicely placed in a recycled shipping box, which my brother used to send it to us. To those who have not had a good experience at this Inn, I can only say "people respond to what they receive". I always enter with a smile on my face and a happy greeting and that begins my very welcome stay at comfort Inn, Tysons Corner

Room Tip: Our favorite rooms are next to the pool especially in summer.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Touristinitaly
Reviewed 23 October 2013

this hotel has a great courtyard which is very relaxing after work and has been a great place to stay over the last 4 years while conducting business in the area. Valerie Love and Sonya are two of my favorite employees along with Michelle and Elijah

Room Tip: I like the courtyard facing rooms either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I booked a tour with L&L tours from New York and had this 2-day tour with them. During the night of the tour, we were booked at this hotel and I find the rooms clean and decent. I was with my friends and we were 4 in a twin double bed room and i find the space quite a bit insufficient. Well, if the 4 of you have a big luggage, then you're gonna lack space to fix and organize your things.

The room has a TV, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, they have tea and coffee... typical hotel amenity. They also have wi-fi and has decent speed as well. Air-conditioning is cool and there is also heater.

The bed was comfortable and clean and found no stains. My only concern is that i found 2 black bugs on the floor crawling though I don't think it's harmful. I think it's because the room was located beside of a garden and it might have crawled in from the door.

The location is great! it's near the train station, Best Buy, TJ maxx, and some car showrooms like Nissan, Range Rover and Mazda. But that's not why it's great. The place is very quiet and peaceful. You won't be afraid when walking outside at night.

Overall, this place is great for a decent price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Located in the land of over $200/nt hotels lies this cozy motel. They offer clean serviceable rooms at a decent price. Rooms are mpt the biggest but they are clean

Also you get breakfast with your room

They offer drive up convenience and have elevators to get upstairs if you need

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I came in for a business trip and stayed for about a month . Wasn't to familiar with the location. Thanks too a young Hispanic man of the name of Santiago . Beyond Excellent customer service from him. He explains everything in the Tyson corner area . From the Walmart next block to a great place to eat Peruvian chicken. Breakfast and the shuttle service was a great plus as well. I recommend this place too anyone who decides to stay here .

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It was one of my best time to have room there with quiet area no noise, also wounderful place good staff at the front office friendly and helpful. There are giving a good room service and very clean rooms and large also and they offer a free parking area which is large and safe also they have rooms for smoking and non smoking with good view also i realy like this place i will keep stay there untill the end of my trip they have shuttle hey will drop you any place thats within three miles from the hotel location.

Have a nice day.