Free cancellation until 26/07
US$307
US$290
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$178
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$187
US$170
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$160
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$219
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$428
US$413
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskchain bridge roadbreakfast buffetshuttle servicemetro stationwithin milesmile radiusroom servicefree shuttlebusiness tripdc areaking bedhotel staffthe hotel offersconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againhotel shuttle
Reviewed 21 May 2007

I stayed at this hotel as part of my weekly travel from Monday-thursday on my business trips. I was on a tight budget from the visiting company so this hotel fit well into my budget. The hotel was ok but being a regular traveller I would suggest a few things that these guys should change about themselves...

1. The shuttle service is good but can be improved. I have waited for as long as 30 mins before I could get in the shuttle.
2. The gym is too small for the size of the hotel. Two threadmills and that too old ones.

The hotel has a classy steak house but the rest of the hotel doesn't really match up with those standards.

I hope this improves.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 16 January 2007

We booked 2 nights through priceline, The location was great and the hotel was fine except, We didn't have any hot water. We didn't realize how bad it was until the first morning and to keep our plans we took cold showers. We then reported the problem and said we would be gone for the day. We we got back there were no messages but the water seemed fine. The next morning there was no hot water again. I called and reported the problem and ask them to get back to us with a resolution. after an hour I called back and they said they didn't want to disturb us.
We needed to get ready to leave so the manager said she would get us another room to shower in if that was OK. The hotel was not busy and I said there was an ajoining room, maybe we could use that. She said she would send a key up. They ended up sending us to the far end of the hall to use another room. There was very little hot water in that room but it was better. They did offer us free breakfast but at that point we had already eaten. I don't know if it was because we used priceline or not, but they didn't seem concerned with our comfort.

Stayed: January 2007
Reviewed 11 June 2006

It's a nice Courtyard no doubt and if you are only styaing in McLean then go for it. I am a silver member and used my Marriot points for a visit to DC and was strongly encouraged to stay here and use the free shuttle to get to the Metro, BIG mistake. Beware of the "free shuttle" hype they REALLY push it. If you are not on any kind of a schedule and don't mind waiting it's fine, but It was frequently late and they also "forget" to dispatch it once to the Metro station despite 2 phone calls. They did this on my departure date almost causing me to miss my flight. Then when the driver did arrive after 2 phone calls and a 25 minute wait, he made me wait another 10 minutes to wait for another guest! I explained that I had already waited 25 minutes due to thier screw up and I was about to miss my flight but he didn't care. I explained that all week long I had waited 15 minutes each time for this shuttle so I couldn't understand why this guest couldn't wait especially considering that the hotel had screwed up but he didn't care. Turned out we were waiting for his buddy a fellow courtyard employee, that was the icing on the cake. Then I had to listen to them talk about thier girlfriend problems all the way back to the hotel, very unprofessional coming from hotel employees. Not only did they delay me, but then they delayed me further for an employee's convenience. I wrote a complaint letter and waited almost 2 months for a response, not 2 weeks as they tell you, at which point they promised me additional marriot points on my account which I have yet to see despite a reminder note. Here's a tip, if you have to stay here and see the Holiday Inn shuttle at the metro station grab it. It comes alot more frequently and is alot more dependable than the courtyard shuttle and the two hotels share the same property, it's about 1 city block from the courtyard. You may have to tip thier driver a little more but it's better than being left stranded.

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank nytransp
Reviewed 23 April 2006

First off - the room was very good - large, clean, and bright. The location is excellent as well. The staff was friendly and fast.

My complaint is the rate. Contrary to the average rate posted here – my rate was nearly three times that! I had a last minute trip so the rez was made the night before but still! Also – the restaurant/bar was closed during my visit for a private party. I had a need to buy some items at a grocery store and was told that the closest one was miles away and the shuttle would not take me that far.

This is all consistent with the Courtyard brand but for the prices being charged, even in the DC area - much better values can be found including full service higher end hotels.

Stayed: April 2006
Reviewed 13 February 2006

My wife and I stayed there for four nights. It's a bit tricky to get there the first time, especially at night. You need to drive through the back end of an office complex and down a driveway.

Once we got there, check in was a breeze. The underground parking came in handy, since we were there during the recent Nor' Easter snowstorm.

Our room was very comfortable. The pool area is nice. Note: the pool hours are from 5 PM -10 PM weekdays and 10-10 on weekends. The workout room is always available.

We ate breakfast in the restaurant most mornings. A typical Courtyard Buffet. Good service.

Overall, a nice stay in a great location. We'll definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2006