Please allow me to state that I have many years of experience as a Residence Inn guest - most recently 6 months in one location, 3 months in two additional locations - so I have a qualified basis for making these observations.
This was one of my WORST hotel experiences ever - this hotel should very definitely not be called a Residence Inn. I have a list:
- ICE: There is an ice maker in the full-sized fridge - it does not make ice. It is not attached. The only way to obtain ice is to walk/drive to the main building and the clerk will give you ice in a laundry bag.
- LIVING SPACE: One tiny (love seat-sized) sofa - no cushy chair - had to move chairs from undersized breakfast table to have a conversation together.
- HEAT: There is no way to adjust the heating so that it flows from the vents on the main floor. It heats the second floor - too much.
- KITCHEN: The coffee maker did not work. There is no skillet/frying pan. The dishwasher did not clean glassware. Disposal did not work until we cleaned out beer bottle caps from previous guests.
- REQUESTS: No extra towels nor down pillows were supplied.
- BED: The beds are old and worn and uncomfortable, as are the pillows. No extra blanket in either room.
- WINDOWS: Roller shades can only be accessed by moving furniture. Barely function.
- BATHROOM: Sinks were clogged. Shower temperatures crazy.
- TV: Many channels offered were pixelated. Many other channels were not connected.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Want to say that the staff tried to fix things but, for the most part, they failed. Seemed unconcerned about urgency.
- CLEANLINESS - Overall ok but feel that the room could be cleaner.
- FOOD: Very limited choices at the breakfast buffet.
- PROPERTY - Difficult to find room (we observed other guests with this issue) and overall not well-kept. Missing light bulbs, not groomed.
The property is in an excellent location. But I was so sad for us - so many other options, and I picked this - just so disappointed and upset.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Hotel Vienna
- Residence Inn Vienna
- Vienna Residence Inn