Sheraton Tysons Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe club loungenice hotelmetro stationhotel lobbybusiness travelerunderground parkingdulles airportdc areaspring hillfitness centermini fridgeshuttle servicebusiness tripwalmartconferencebrix
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Thank you very much to the staff and supporting staff , the Hotel was clean, in fact everything looked new... the club level breakfast and snacks were more than we expected and the views from our room was stunning!! First time in the DC area and it was wonderful!! Our room service was delivered fast and was so delish..the attendant Saoub was a very sweet girl and so polite..Thank you everyone ...for a wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: The Hotel has great views 360...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Alice61,
Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of the staff and particularly Souad. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was out tri-annual reunion for Nurnberg American High School. We had (360) students, teachers and guests join us for a week of fun and excitement. This hotel was FIVE Star from the moment we arrived. The doormen were polite and greeted (Bernard) us with a smile and welcome! The check-in desk was amazing! Nicole, Kevin, Dave, Miriam? and others treated us like royalty. Our rooms were perfect and well stocked. Our meeting areas and suites were fantastic. What made the difference you ask??? The EMPLOYEES! From top to bottom, these folks treat you like family and just never stopped trying to please our group. They had a sense of humor and worked with us on every element of our reunion. The Executive Staff (Mike, Jessica and Vicky to name a few) were fantastic. I know I am forgetting many names but I can't think of anyone I met that wasn't kind, courteous and willing to help! When Managers, Directors and Supervisors pitch in and help, it just makes such a difference to everyone. I would never stay in a different hotel in the DC area. This team is the BEST! Thank you all for making our stay so memorable and PRICELESS! I miss the hotel employees as much as I do my classmates and fellow alumni! WELL DONE TEAM Sheraton! Warmest regards, Tom

Room Tip: Stay on the CLUB level, worth the money! GREAT STAFF there also!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Tom,
What a pleasure it was to meet you in person! Thank you for staying with us and recommending our hotel to future guests! I was glad to know that you had such a great experience all around with our staff and Five Stars means a lot and we appreciate the score. The Staff gets much recognition from our guests and yours will be very much welcomed by the staff you mentioned and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit and I hope to have an opportunity to host your re-union in the future when the “East Coast” gets its turn again. Please do not hesitate to call on us for any hospitality needs.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for one night in January 2014 for an office party being held in one of the ballrooms. The hotel has ample parking and is conveniently located right next to (literally walking distance) a Walmart and several eateries.
The room was fine; clean and spacious. My only complaint is that I could hear the person next door talk on his phone's speakerphone. The walls are a little thin.
Their brunch is decent. Hot food like eggs and bacon and sausage, as well as pastries and bagels. The ballroom is very spacious and was set up very nicely.
I would probably not return to his hotel because of being able to hear the phone conversation of the person next door but it is a fine hotel. Nothing special but nothing terrible.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear DCgirl520,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the fact you mentioned our clean and comfortable rooms besides the great quality of food in our Brix & Ale restaurant. Thank you also for expressing to future TripAdvisor’s guests about our location which is convenient to shopping and dining and within walking distance. We do apologize for the noise from the room next door as I would love to hear from you personally about your specific room number. It is our hope that you change your mind and choose us again during your next visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I attended a conference at this property. The building layout was a bit confusing and because our group dominated the hotel and lobby it might have impacted the solo traveler in a negative way.

That said, my room was immaculate and the public areas were exceptionally clean and well kept.

The restaurant was adequate and the pricing was fair. There was no place to walk outdoors unless you count parking lots or indoors at Walmart. The Sheraton has a nice gym and pools (outdoor pool was not open, too early in the year), however, to walk outside was difficult.

I gave my review an excellent rating because the staff was very friendly and the things that I did not like had nothing to do with the hotel facilities and staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank inthecar
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear inthecar,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and giving our very friendly staff an excellent rating. We strive to deliver to each of our guests a wonderful experience and it is gratifying when we hear we have met or exceeded our guest expectations. Cleanliness of our rooms and the public areas are also key factors in our hospitality experience and we appreciate your observation for that area. Your comment about the outdoors area is well taken as we are located within walking distance to local restaurants but also next to a well maintained walking and jogging trail right behind the hotel. We look forward to your return visit and please let us know what you think about the newly opened outdoor pool in addition to the indoor pool. Until then, Best regards.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

i was in DC for a Conference held at this Hotel.the hotel. The service, rooms and food were outstanding. The Hotel is a great value and a quick ride from Dulles Airport. With the addition of the new train station right in front of the hotel will be an added value. I was here in late winter as it was not open at that time. We will be back. The GM was great and his hospitality is reflected throughout the hotel - well done! Thank you!

Room Tip: get a higher floor!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear keith W,
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to share these comments. The “five stars” sign tells me that you enjoyed your stay! Your praise for this hotel is very much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back again soon.