The Chesapeake Inn
US$136
BestWestern.com
US$84
US$74
Quality Inn Gloucester(Gloucester Courthouse)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Gloucester(Gloucester Courthouse)
US$160
Econo Lodge Pottery(Williamsburg)
US$67
US$59
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$106
All reviewswithin walking distanceraw barfull size refrigeratora living social dealcoffee potshort walka great place to staycomfortable bedsweddingtoiletriessoaphallwaymontross
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I'm retired Navy and during the course of my career, I've traveled extensively in this country and others. I had the opportunity to stay at the Chesapeake Inn where my best friend was having his 60th birthday party. The room appeared to have been recently renovated and the bed was even more comfortable than my own. (Magic, I suppose) The owners were all about true southern hospitality and made my stay "FANTASTIC". My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer.
The hotel is centrally located and is within walking distance of great restaurants, stores and the Urbanna creek and its several marinas. On your next trip in the area, I highly recommend you call Angela or John, make reservations, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Room Tip: Small 13 room hotel, so all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill F
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Small, quiet and located in the heart of charming Urbanna.
The rooms are beautifully appointed the same as in 5-star luxury hotels.
Walking distance from the harbor, excellent restaurants. Loved the surreys for going around the small town and harbor.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissOleMiss
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Rooms are gorgeous, pillow top beds with high count sheets. Very quiet at night. Had a great visit and will definitely be back. Had fun shopping using the surrey. Great restaurants just steps away.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Savanrose
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I had a great experience with Chesapeake Inn! We booked the entire inn for our wedding weekend including the banquet room for a Friday night event. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very clean. Our guests from across the country were extremely pleased with their accommodations. I can’t say enough great things about the staff at the inn! The staff at the Chesapeake Inn was absolutely wonderful! They quickly and pleasantly responded to questions from the start of the planning process all the way through the end of the weekend. They went out of their way to help to set up for our Friday event (they even ended up running a last minute errand to the market for us! ) and they were flexible with our needs throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend the Chesapeake inn for anyone planning an event in Urbanna, va .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We spent the Saint Patrick's Day weekend there. The rooms are large, nicely decorated, very comfortable beds, and very clean. Price is right. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful time. Take the bicycle built for two (side by side) for a spin around town. Lots of great places to eat. Neat shops and plenty of water views. the local folks are quite friendly. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
jetta72, Manager at The Chesapeake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thanks for the great review Arch. It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends. Hope to see you guys back real soon.