All reviews super sites water park mini golf the ice cream shop adult pool large sites nice campground crab feast boat rentals bike riding rv sites oyster festival camping experience holiday weekend golf cart traffic planned activities travel trailer
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Bethpage is a very nice campground, very clean, staff is great, wonderful amenities and nicely located. Our only complaint is it is very popular (because it is awesome) so sometimes the pool seems

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018

During my stay we had requested that the grass be cut on our site because it was too long and that never happened we threw that aside because it rained however one night of our stay someone was riding around in a golf cart with their lights off parked their golf cart and started walking towards my camper in the dark I found this alarming so began walking towards this person as I had young children sleeping in my camper. This person then decided to turn around and go back to their golf cart which I found to be a staff member I told him I felt like he was harassing me and I wanted his name to report him. His reply was that he did not need to give that to me and if I reported that he was going to inform the campground that I was off of my site after hours. When I was off my site in order to seek him out.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

One of our favorite campgrounds! We love coming here year after year. Always a good time and highly recommend it. The grounds are clean and well kept. There are plenty of things for kids and teenagers to do for entertainment.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family had an amazing and wonderful time camping, even with all the rain. The property was very well maintained and the restrooms were always clean. We will definitely be coming back many more times. I would definitely recommend this campground.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a great family park!! We had a blast! The cottages are super nice! Water park was perfect!! Everything was great! The cottage did not have a fire pit which was a huge disappointment!! All-in-all it was super cool!!