My Family and I have stayed at this Hampton at least 4 other times and this past visit was by far the worst. When we arrived Thursday Evening one elevator was inoperative and the other elevator took about 15 minutes to reach the ground floor. My Mother in Law had a torn ACL and had to use the stairs twice that evening. On Friday morning after attending a graduation at the Coast Guard Training Center, I asked if I could get an additional parking pass for my nephew "who just graduated" and was told very bluntly, no you can't have a pass your nephew will have to park down the street at the parking garage. Later Friday afternoon My Wife took the kids to the pool only to find the water practically freezing and the Hot Tub scorching hot. Was unable to utilize or enjoy the amenity. On Saturday morning we were running a little behind and asked for a 1:00 PM check out. Once again we were told no that the latest we could check out would be 12:00. At that point I had my family forego their morning showers and commence packing their bags immediately so we could vacate the premises. The Manager and the Front Desk Staff were terrible. I felt as if we were being treated in an adversarial manner instead of as guests. The only saving grace for the entire stay was the House Keeping Staff and the Women who was serving breakfast in the morning who were both extremely polite and helpful. If it wasn't for them I would have rated this stay very poor. You can bet the next time We travel to VA Beach we will be exploring other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located in the desirable north end of the boardwalk. All 120 rooms are oceanfront featuring panoramic views of the beach and ocean. Enjoy a breathtaking ocean sunrise from your private balcony before heading downstairs to the complimentary breakfast buffet. At this Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax or play in the waterfall grotto pool and hot tub. Enjoy an oceanfront dinner in the hotel restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill, or walk to one of many restaurants along Atlantic Avenue. We look forward to an opportunity to provide you with a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn