Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
US$196
US$192
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$156
ComfortInn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$190
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
US$232
US$194
US$232
US$206
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$167
US$145
1,011 results
All reviewsstarwood pointsfusion restaurantfront deskacross the streetoceanfront roomindoor poolstarbucks coffeefree valet parkinghotel restaurantbreakfast buffetthe north endcity viewvalet serviceoverlooking the oceanbeds were very comfortablelabor dayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Staff was very helpful and attentive to our needs . Great for families. I have a 2 1/2 a year old and 8 month old, and we had a great time. Excellent location, near the boardwalk, shops and restaurants. Bathrooms were small than other Sheratons I've stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2014
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It's nice to hear you and your kids were able to enjoy the hotel and it's amenities. We do know our bathrooms are a little small, but unfortunately that is an aspect of the hotel that is structural and can't be changed much. I do hope we get to see you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The beds were heavenly. Staff was friendly and helpful. Was even able to bring my chihuahua with me!! Place was clean. Nice view. Will definitely stay here again! Not alot of hotels in va beach allow pets so finding such a nice one took the stress off of a short vacation

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank greywolf2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I'm glad to hear we were able to take the stress off you and your family during your vacation. Please know you can purchase the bed and all the linen to go with it on Sheraton.com. The Sweet Sleeper Bed is one of the best out on the market. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Great location. Our request for adjoining rooms was accommodated. We are not pet people but the pet friendly policy was not an issue. Free valet parking was a bonus. Easy access to some great golf courses in the area. Rooms were a good size and clean. Bathrooms were a bit small. We'd come back again.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I'm glad we met all your expectations and were able to provide you with a memorable stay. We hope we get to see you again the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our family stays here when we come to Virginia beach for vacation since we have SPG membership.
Stayed here with using SPG points for free night.
This hotel renovated whole building and outdoor swimming pool. Compared to couple of years ago, everything got much better than before.
First of all, room is much nicer and cleaner. We had to stay at dirty noisy room right next to swimming pool called SPG member room 2 yrs ago( I guess those rooms were for SPG members using points for free nights), but now they don't have those.
We did not have a great ocean view but bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice and clean.
And staffs were friendly, too.
Unless I need to pay for the room, we will stay here again next time we come to Virginia beach.
Nice hotel, good location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I'm glad to hear you like the renovations we did two years ago and that they've made you love our hotel even more. We can't wait to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I don't provide many reviews and don't work for the hotel. I also have SPG platinum status and stay at SPG properties all over the world on a regular basis. My wife and I have stayed here at the Sheraton Oceanfront for years. A couple years ago, there were major upgrades completed here. This made this hotel an excellent place to stay while at VA Beach. It's pet friendly, all staff provide great service, rooms are clean and spacious, and the hotel is in an excellent location. The restaurant, bar, and outside bar offer great food and drink selections. With no club lounge, the hotel makes up for it with a nice breakfast buffet. The Sheraton Oceanfront Resort is being talked about locally as becoming one of the premiere hotels for the price. Very few hotels in VA Beach are pet-friendly. I highly recommend this hotel and only stay at this hotel when I visit the area.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you leaving such wonderful comments about our hotel. I'm extremely happy to hear our hotel and staff are able to make all your stays memorable and enjoyable. We can't wait to see you again!