Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
US$196
US$192
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$156
ComfortInn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$190
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
US$240
US$194
US$232
US$206
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$167
US$145
Travelocity
1,011 results
All reviewsstarwood pointsfusion restaurantfront deskacross the streetoceanfront roomindoor poolstarbucks coffeefree valet parkinghotel restaurantbreakfast buffetthe north endcity viewvalet serviceoverlooking the oceanbeds were very comfortablelabor dayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Accomodations far exceeded our expectations. Dest clerk, restaurant employees, housekeeping staff exceptionally friendly. We had the breakfast buffet, and it was excellent. HIghly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Oliviapop, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2011

Thank you for the recommendation of the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! We appreciate the kind words and are pleased we were able to provide you with such an enjoyable stay. We hope you will again choose the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront on your next visit to the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2011

Room service was fast and the food excellent and affordable. Comfy beds and quality linens and towels. Awesome location, within walking distance to everywhere good. Clean, large indoor pool, and the staff is very friendly and attentive. I stay here a couple times a year with my large Weimaraner (two actually), and the staff is always welcoming. I lived in Va Beach for a decade, so I know the good places and this one is tops on my list.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your review of the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! I am delighted that you enjoyed your Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed in the guest room. Many guests find the bedding package so comfortable that they purchase it online at our website! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton during your next visit to the Virginia Beach area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 26 January 2011

The winter ocean breeze can be brutal, but the bar and restaurant staff is great. When the temperature is mild, the is a great place to visit.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! We certainly understand how brutal that cold wind can be coming straight off the ocean during the winter months. I'm glad we were able to provide you with great accommodations and friendly service during your visit. We hope you will travel to the Virginia Beach area again during the Spring or Summer. If you do, we would be delighted to serve you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 January 2011

We've stayed at a few of the Virginia Beach Ocean Front hotels. This hotel is decent. We went during peak season and so there was a long line at check in. Our room was not ready when we got there so we were told to unload our luggage and they would hold it for us while we enjoyed the beach. As we were unloading our luggage, the bell hop told us that there was no room to store our luggage and that we would have to watch our luggage ourselves. So I had my husband take the kids out to the beach while I watched our luggage. After about 30 minutes I noticed that the other bell hops were storing other peoples luggage so I complained to the font desk. They were shocked that I was told to watch my luggage and immediately stored it for me. Other than that the stay was pleasant. The rooms were clean and it was very convenient to be right on the beach. That was the only unpleasant occurrence and it was isolated. We will try staying there again next summer since we are SPG members.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
skrall, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2011

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! I'm sincerely sorry for the issues you experienced upon your arrival to the hotel. You should never have been asked to watch your luggage while your room was being prepared. I'm glad that this was the only issue you experienced during your stay and certainly hope that you will let us try to change your opinion of the Sheraton during your next visit to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 5 January 2011

We recently travelled to Virginia Beach to visit our son in the Navy. We were driving with our 3 teens from Boston. The traffic was a NIGHTMARE, so we called the hotel to ask if it would be possible for our son who is staioned in Norfolk to check in before we arrived. Emmanual was more than happy to help us out! He was terrific.

We didn't arrive until 2:30 am, but I was able to meet Emmanual the next day. He is pleasant, helpful and ALWAYS smiling! It really makes all the difference.

I left a note for housekeeping asking for extra towels and coffee the first morning. Each of the following days (we stayed 5 days) there were extra towels and extra coffee!

The room was clean and spacious and there was a fridge in each room as well as a microwave. Feeding 4 young men can get expensive, so this was quite a money saver for us.

I am going back to VB to visit again at the end of this month and will absolutely be staying at the Sheraton Oceanfront!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! I am delighted that your stay was so enjoyable and that our housekeeping department was able to provide you and your family with such terrific service.. Your nice comments about Emmanuel have been shared with him as well as the management team here at the Sheraton. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your visit at the end of the month!