After reading all the reviews my husband and I were skeptical but decided to try it any way because it was cheap and right at the beach. To start, their staff was very friendly and helpful. Except housekeeping. We were on the 5th floor which I would highly recommend the top floor because the view was great!! The house keeping lady asked us everyday what we needed instead of just cleaning everything. We got fresh sheets in the middle of the week but other than that all she did was vacuumed and change the trash. That was fine with us because we're not picky. The floors in the hallway definitely needed to be deep cleaned but just wear shoes. The best part was the free breakfast! There was an assortment of pastries and mini bagels and bread plus cereals yogurts,and fruit. They also had tons of different creamers for the coffee. The breakfast lady was on top of everything and was very clean... Saved us a lot of money not having to eat out for breakfast also!
We did not have a fridge in our room because it was an extra $20 a day but we just used ice in a bucket for what we needed cold.
No bugs or anything gross that we saw.
Our experience there was great and literally 3 second walk to the beach with a shower right there off the board walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of Virginia Beach, the Neptune Park Inn is across Atlantic Avenue from the Boardwalk and beach. Across the street is Neptune's Park where weekly live performances and events take place from spring to fall. Shops, restaurants, and a variety of activities are all at your doorstep. Relax and enjoy our Roof Top Pool, plus the kids have their very own pool! From our Roof Top Sun Deck you can take in the thrilling view of the beach and all the live action at King Neptune's Park. Among the activities, you'll find swimming, surfing, fishing, golf, tennis, and boating---more than enough for everyone in the family. The Inn has 94 rooms, some upgraded to include microwaves and refrigerators. Free parking, Free Wireless Internet, and every room has an in-room safe, Coffee maker, Hairdryer, Iron, and Television with Cable/HBO/ESPN. Handicapped accessible rooms are also available. You'll love the view from our Roof Top Pool and Sun Deck. But best of all, you'll love our location and great rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Neptune Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Park Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Limited Atlantic Avenue
- Ramada Virginia Beach