Have you ever watched Hotel Impossible on the Travel Channel? Anthony, the show's hotel expert would lose his mind. The hotel is mismanaged and is a dump. You drive into the parking lot and the first thing you see is a pile of broken lounge chairs in the corner of the lot. You enter the hotel and you get this overwhelming whiff of stale water and mold. The room had a great view but was dirty. The air conditioner leaked lots of water all over the patio making it practically unusable. There is garbage all around the property. The roof top pool was so slimy that my 8-year-old son who would go into any water refused to go in. There are a lot of staff around but not sure what they all did. The cleaning staff don't clean. Not once did they vacuum the room or clean the bathroom. One morning we ask the cleaning lady if she would quickly vacuum the room and she replied "It's not in her job description". Another day we asked the cleaning lady if she would wipe down the bathroom because some sand from the beach made it's way in our room, she replied they only clean the bathroom after checkout. The continental breakfast was fine although get there early. We got there with about 45 min left and the staff stated that they don't replenish the breakfast after 9:00am. Unless they do a complete renovation, don't waste your time at the Neptune Park Inn. It stinks - Literally!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of Virginia Beach, the Neptune Park Inn is across Atlantic Avenue from the Boardwalk and beach. Across the street is Neptune's Park where weekly live performances and events take place from spring to fall. Shops, restaurants, and a variety of activities are all at your doorstep. Relax and enjoy our Roof Top Pool, plus the kids have their very own pool! From our Roof Top Sun Deck you can take in the thrilling view of the beach and all the live action at King Neptune's Park. Among the activities, you'll find swimming, surfing, fishing, golf, tennis, and boating---more than enough for everyone in the family. The Inn has 94 rooms, some upgraded to include microwaves and refrigerators. Free parking, Free Wireless Internet, and every room has an in-room safe, Coffee maker, Hairdryer, Iron, and Television with Cable/HBO/ESPN. Handicapped-accessible rooms are also available. You'll love the view from our Roof Top Pool and Sun Deck. But best of all, you'll love our location and great rates! BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Neptune Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Park Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Limited Atlantic Avenue
- Ramada Virginia Beach