We stayed from june 21st to june 25th. The parking is ridiculously small, the pool is nice but tiny as well and has only one ladder and one set of steps so getting out was hard as everyone knows ppl hang out on the ladders at every pool for some reason and u cant access all the sides. I did enjoy the mini waterfalls on the side and from the ceiling but its very slick my daughter fell walking around the pool and there isn't nearly enough chairs. The elevator is suprisingly quick and the hotel staff were pretty friendly. Our rooms refridgerator was broken when we got there and they brought us another. The shower curtain had mold on it and a dead squashed bug was beside the faucet on the tub. The beds were ok and each bed had 4 pillows but the sheets looked dirty as well as the comforter. There was a hanger left on the lamp shade from the last guest which isn't a big deal I just wonder what else goes unnoticed. My party had two rooms on the 12th floor which was an excellent view but the room temps were horrible. If u had the bed in front of the ac u froze, if u had the bed near the wall u burned up. We set the controls for 60 to cool it down and the coldest it ever got was 78, we called the front desk and they sent someone up who acted like we were stupid and literally told us there is no point in turning the temp down lower than 78 because they have it set so it won't get any colder in the room. The tv in our room had a mind of its own and turned off and changed channels whenever it wanted to and thats the worst cable reception I've ever seen. Our other partys rooms remote didn't turn on the tv, the wifi wouldn't work in their room, and the balcony door wouldn't open so they had to fix that. Overall it wasn't a terrible experience but I've been coming to the beach every year for 10 years and have stayed in nicer cheaper hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Oceanside hotel in the heart of the Virginia Beach Resort District, a hotel especially designed to make your Virginia Beach vacation fun, comfortable and convenient. At the Holiday Inn Oceanside hotel, Virginia Beach, VA, all of our 150 rooms offer a beautiful oceanfront view of the coast and boardwalk with a large private balcony, refrigerator, coffee maker, free wireless high-speed Internet access, pay-per-view movies and HBO. Our guest rooms are perfect for family vacations, business travel or that special weekend getaway. Enjoy a delicious meal in your hotel room using our convenient room service or visit Key West Bar & Grill open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For your enjoyment we also have an oceanfront outdoor cafe for a relaxing meal overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You are only seconds away from many of the main attractions that Virginia Beach Resort District has to offer such as the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, Farm Bureau Live and the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Whether you are in Virginia Beach on business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn Oceanside Hotel is the perfect east coast oceanfront retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Oceanside (21st) Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn