I stayed here a few months ago but unfortunately have not had the chance to make a Tripadvisor review until now. This was the best Econo Lodge experience I have ever had. Their parking lot is the perfect size and the rooms are nice, clean, and comfortable. You can literally walk out your back door and just a few steps onto the beach. There was a safe in the room, and a very cold fridge/freezer. Every employee we ran into was incredibly nice, and the man working front desk let us keep the car in the lot before we checked in/after we checked out so we could enjoy more time on the beach. The only complaint I had was that breakfast was a little bit sparse but it was acceptable, considering most oceanfront hotels do not even offer breakfast in the rate. I would love to stay here again sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms at the Econo Lodge on the Ocean are oceanfront with a private balcony or ground floor patio overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You have a choice of two double beds or one king bed with sleeper sofa. Each is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, and in-room safe. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, free bicycles for our guests, and free high speed wireless internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 to 10 AM. Our guest parking is on-site, 1 car per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge