We stayed here for one mid-week night during the heat-wave we had in mid March. We left NY on motorcycles in 39 degree weather and when we got to Virginia Beach it was 89 degrees! I picked this hotel because of it's proximity to the beach and the price. The room was great. Big, clean, spread out and with a balcony overlooking the beach. You can walk to all the things you need if you choose (shops, restaurants, bars etc,) Or drive to a number of close by places. The indoor pool and whirlpool were great. Overlooking the beach was floor to ceiling windows was nice. And being mid-week, I don't think they were too busy cause there was no one else there in the evening we were.
I know the price of this place goes up quite a bit during the peak season and weekends but, if you need to stay right in the middle of things, this is the place,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn