“Recent family wedding turned into family reunion”

Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront
Ranked #1 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel was awesome! the staff was awesome and can't forget Manager Jose Cierra, i would have to give him a thumbs up, the coordination and support was awesome! My sisters wedding turned into a family reunuon where this hotel offered the spacious rooms, safe environment adequate parking where parking is so limitrd in Virginia Beach. Did I mention the free FULL breakfast to start the day off right, looking forward to the next visit to VIRGINIA BEACH, I know where we are staying...

Room Tip: Oceanfront cant beat that
2  Thank Mrfreyre

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I flew in from New York City for my sister Sonia's wedding, and decided to stay at this hotel. From the entrance to our room everyone was helpful, courteous, and professional. My family was astounded roomy and comfortable the room were. We all had such a great time we cannot wait to take our summer vacation and stay your hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Emmanuel R
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We had a rocky start during Mondays check in. Staff was a little cold. However once we were in, customer service was great. The rooms were clean and need. Breakfast buffet had a good variety. We enjoyed it. We have booked it for this July as well.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Family came here for vacation. Loved that the hotel was right on the beach. Walk out the door and you are there. Listen to the surf from your balcony. Liked the two bedroom privacy, although compromised a bit by the door being a non-locking pocket door that just slides shut. Close walk to great attractions. Good parking. Service was fine as well.

Room Tip: Get a higher room for the view.
3  Thank HatterasDad
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for five nights starting May 24, 2014. The staff and accomodations were terrific! I have worked in the hotel industry and I have seen or heard my fair share of horror stories. You won't deal with that here. From check in to the pool to the staff, breakfast and easy beach access...this hotel is fantastic. We can't wait to stay again!

2  Thank Rab8701
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront was the best Hotel I have stayed at in Virginia Beach. This is My 5th time. It is in the perfect location, not too far North or South walking either way is a breeze. The lobby looks like a 5 star hotel. The rooms were very nice they have a dividing wall so people can be sleeping and others can be out doing stuff. The beds were pretty good, not great but better than most hotels. The balcony and view is perfection. The Free Breakfast was amazing! The pool and hot tub are very nice, not amazing but very enjoyable. The hotel shows age in some places but everything else looks very nice and updated. The price was perfect I will look to book here again the next time I come to Virginia Beach!

5  Thank IceJam3
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here in mid May just before the price went up for summer. Oceanfront suite w/microwave and fridge and a nice balcony looking down on the boardwalk and the beach. Nothing was crowded nor was it deserted. Complimentary full breakfast every morning. Nice and clean. Bed was extremely comfortable but couch in living room though brand new was very uncomfortable. Stiff and hard to sit on and watch tv. Hotel staff and check in was excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean front but I would ask for a higher floor when I go there again.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple