“Kind and Caring Staff”

Ranked #95 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Kind and Caring Staff”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

The people at Wynnwood were soooo kind. They took care of us very well and were able at all hours to answer any of our questions. Also our beds were spacious and the pillows were very soft. Me and my family really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have stayed numerous times over the past ten years and have never had any problems. The management and employees are always polite and helpful. The rates are cheap, the location good and I would highly recommend anyone visiting Virginia Beach to give this place a try.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I stayed with my childen.great lication , clise to everything, friendly helpful , It has a wonderful family feel, the owners were warm and welcoming.i would stay here and reccomend to anyone.i truely enjoyed the atmosphere, location, and stay.

• Stayed May 2013
maryland
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I and my Wife visited va beach on april 19th weekend stayed at wynnwood and suites in one of the honeymood suite room was very good we liked room and location of hotel.we are planing to go to va beach with kids in may we will stay at wynnwood inn and suites.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I visited Virginia Beach beginning of this month and called this place personally inquiring about the area and the rooms they had. A nice spanish young lady assisted me with more information than I had asked for. I came to check in same day and was politely greeted meanwhile front desk was occupied. The hotel seems to be going through some renovations but had everything I looked foward too through my stay. It was quiet and surprisingly for a weekend it was as well. My stay was pleasant and would recommend anyone looking for a decent price and good location

• Stayed April 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 9 April 2013

During my stay this week, I noticed that there was some room construction in progress. This did not interrupt my stay. The bed was comfortable and clean. This is an older motel and does lack luster. There are no frills so the price is low. Staff was helpful and the big guy who worked the late shift did walk around during the night making sure there were no problems. Breakfast is cont. style and there are a lot of resturants in the area offering a full breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I was in a non smoking room and yet the sheets smelled of smoke. One of the lights was broken. The tissues ran out within the first night we were there and were never replaced. We only had one and a half roles of toilet paper, and we ran out . The breakfast was horrible, they did not have enough to serve all of the people. All together it was a rather shabby place with little care given to it.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends