On October 27, 2012 our wedding and reception was held at the Wyndham Hotel and Resort at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. We were compelled to write this letter to highlight our experience with both the hotel facilities and the staff because we wanted to make you were aware of the caliber of employees working at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront location.
From the moment we arrived we were treated with respect and concern regarding set-up and planning for our wedding. Our experience was nothing less than exceptional. We would especially like to call to attention the stellar assistance we received from Jane Wrenn. We were always met with sincere smiles, calm assurance, and the impression that our wedding was of the utmost importance. This is especially important to note because we knew that there were two other weddings and/or receptions being held there at the same time as ours. Even though the parties were in different sections of the hotel, we happened across one of the other brides and we can honestly say that we think that she would definitely be considered a BRIDEZILLA.
Even still Jane made sure that the all of our questions were answered and that we were well informed about changes, conflicts, numbers, rehearsal times, and menus. She even went as far as helping with dinner recommendations and gave honest feedback of the opinions of past wedding parties. But without doubt, the most valuable service we received was Jane’s ability and guidance to help us stay within our budget and get the most bang for our buck. There were no surprises and was a huge relief for us.
We’re so pleased at the level of professionalism and assertiveness of the Wyndham team. The venue looked great, the food was superb and everyone at the Wyndham Hotel made our day really special. Well done to Jane and the staff, I would certainly recommend the Wyndham as a wedding venue. As a matter of fact, because of our awesome experience our brother has already reached out to the Wyndham to book his wedding date
Thank you for the first class service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel provides the perfect location and amenities for a memorable Virginia Beach vacation. Situated on the north end of the beach just blocks from the Boardwalk, the Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel offers on-site entertainment along with access to countless attractions that make it the ideal setting for family fun. From a day spent enjoying the natural beauty at First Landing State Park to a stroll on the Boardwalk or a marine adventure at Virginia Aquarium, Virginia Beach provides the perfect blend of excitement and relaxation the whole family will enjoy. On-site entertainment is endless at the Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel. Guests can spend the entire day relaxing on the semi-private beach or cooling off with a swim in the indoor pool. There is also a fitness center for those that wish to stick to their fitness routine. After enjoying dinner at the Surf Club Ocean Grille on-site at the hotel, families can take advantage of the free shuttle to the Boardwalk, where they can enjoy an evening of excitement and entertainment. The Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel features 244 guestrooms, with 166 oceanfront options available, boasting the most direct ocean views in Virginia Beach. Guests can delight in cool sea breezes from their private balcony or patio opening to our semi-private beach. All of the guestrooms at the hotel feature free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, coffeemaker and flat-screen TVs. For guests that want a little more space, the one and two bedroom suites as well as the Jacuzzi king rooms offer sweeping views of the shoreline, along with some extra room for the whole family to relax after a great day at the beach. The stunning scenery of the Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel makes it a great option for a meeting or event. From a 5,128 square foot ballroom to a 2,000 square foot outdoor oceanfront patio, the hotel can accommodate groups up to 550 people. The hotel also provides the perfect setting for an oceanfront wedding, offering everything from exquisite catering options to personalized event services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Wyndham