The hotel was nice and we were there to watch my wife's little sister cheerlead. We had a few issues with miscommunication and the breakfast but after speaking with the manager she took care of everything and made sure I was happy. The only real neg was the sofa bed was not great. I mean its a sofa bed so I don't expect much. The king bed was great. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place and easy access to the highway. If you have a issue ask for the manager she will help you out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn