From NJ, so everything is much slower and people tell me i have the accent in their own southern twang lol. But however i stayed for here three days, two nightsand let me explain how the older gentleman (Matt. P) that works at the counter absolutely made my stay much more "Homelike" and "Charming" for lack of better word betters due to the fact he is extremely personable and will do anything he can to help you with almost anything within his means for those that do not understand what I am saying is that he was willing to do pretty much anything/everything for a customer whatsoever that he can within his job requirements/title so he doesnt risk his job. The complementary staff dinners on wednesdays are great with no complaints except they only serve tea, water, or juice with dinner. But not a big deal at all. However, from what i have read from recent reviews of this place is that they must have remodeled cause the complimentary computer that I am using at the current moment at the hotel sits on top of marble counter tops. Printer, Shredder, all with extremely up to date computer. Not windows 8 however, the performance is there. Room was cleaned very throughly each day while i was away everyday from 5am-6:30pm for work but every time i came back my room was clean, beds made, new towels ever day, wake up calls, and a very very good continental breakfast. However, if you are stuck on a place to stay in or around this area please stop at the Hampton Inn and hopefully (Matt P) will be working the counter and i guarantee that he will make you want to stay. If ever back in the area this will be my choice of place for stay with great access to major highway and several shopping centers and the VA beaches close by.
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn