Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
US$227
Country Inn
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
US$248
US$217
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$190
  • Pool
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$247
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$144
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
US$242
US$204
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$169
US$141
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleaneasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhotel staffwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat place to stayevery morningoutdoor poolinnslobbyaccommodationsproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My husband and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn on numerous occasions and always had excellent experiences! We have stayed for a family funeral when the management and staff went "over and beyond" to see that we were comfortable. They even fixed up a basket of "goodies" and put it in our room! I have seen the management help whenever and wherever needed, even cooking breakfast waffles for guests. The staff are very friendly and always speak.
Each repeat visit has continued to be a good experience and I truly see that the staff care about the guests. Managers, Robert and Maria, you are the greatest!!!!!
This has become our "home away from home"!!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I stayed at this hotel because it was one of the featured hotels for the Virginia Beach Shamrock Marathon in 2010 and because I'd had positive experiences at Hampton Inn brands in the past. Although not actually near the beach, the services/amenities they offered to participants in the Shamrock Marathon that weekend in Virginia Beach and the competitive rate offered outweighed the desire to stay on the beach in a more expensive hotel.

The write up on the race website about the hotel indicated that the hotel staff was very eager to have runners stay with them and would work to make the experience a success for them. The staff was extremely helpful and kind and went above and beyond what I have come to expect from hotel staff at mid-range hotels. The General Manager had a strong presence all weekend long and was available to guests to help with anything they needed. I would absolutely recommend the hotel to other people going to VB and would stay there again for another race without hesitation even though it isn't actually close to the beach. A job well done and high regards for the entire staff.

I understand that the staff might not be quite so eager on a weekend when they do not have a large number of race participants in the hotel but there was nothing that made it seem like they were putting on a show. They were kind and attentive and genuinely interested in knowing if our stay was acceptable and if there was anything they could do to help.

The hotel is going through some minor renovations to update it a bit but it seemed as though they should be done soon. The lobby/breakfast area was warm, clean, and open.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2010

We went for the Shamrock 1/2 Marathon. The manager had a shuttle ready for the runners to take us to/from the race site and an extended check-out so we could return to the hotel after the race to freshen up before returning home. Breakfast was prepared early for the runners. I will return again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Our stay at the Hampton Inn-Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach was the best experience we have ever had at a Hampton Inn. The manager, Robert Carsey, and all the staff made our visit a remarkable and memorable experience. We told the manager we were there for a memorial service for my mother-in-law. He said if there was anything he could do for us to let him know. He really meant it! It was as if he anticipated our needs. When he saw we missed breakfast one morning, he offered to go into the kitchen and get us whatever we wanted. One day it was raining and he offered us an umbrella. Our last day there, he saw us leaving the hotel and asked what time our plane left. We told him it did not leave until 5:00 p.m. but we would check out by noon. He offered us a complimentary checkout time of 3:00 p.m. which we greatly appreciated. Mr. Carsey is truly a kind, considerate, hospitable and caring manager. All the staff were friendly, congenial, and helpful. The room was very clean as was the entire hotel. I most highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I came here with a group of friends for a Dave Matthews concert at the Verizon Ampitheater, which is only 10-15 min from the hotel. It catered to our needs which were basically a place to rest after partying it up at the concert and feeding our faces the next morning. Breakfast was busy, but excellent. They had mini cheese omeletes that did the trick. Lots of other cold items to choose from also. The man came from behind the desk as I was going to throw my breakfast trash away and threw it away for me- a memorable customer service experience. Way to go on that! Also, my sister asked if they had toothbrushes available over the phone and without hesitation the lady was knocking at our door 3 minutes later. The hotel had an outdoor pool, however we didn't get to enjoy due to major delays with the traffic of the VA beach area- terrible! Oh, and the closest liquor store is like 15 min away-not the biggest deal but just an FYI. Overall, great stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends