Rodeway Inn Virginia Beach
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$245
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$166
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$194
US$244
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$115
Groupon.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$310
US$279
  • Pool
US$176
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The rooms were dirty, mold in the bathrooms, headboards were hung on the walls and crooked at that. Parking garage is way to small for coming and going cars. If you wanted fresh towels you had to turn your old ones in first. No extra towels at pool for guest. You were not allowed to have visitors even if they were only coming up while you grabbed something out of your room. Elevator was very scary. A lot of noise at night. Vending machines were either out of all drinks or took your money and when we notified management all they said was ok sorry. We left a bag when we checked out, when I called to ask if it was there they told me they would leave a note for housekeeping and told me to call back tomorrow. The hotel was close to the beach we walked every where. However, I learned my lesson and will start reading reviews before I book next time or just pay the couple extra bucks for a well known hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 331rachelw
Sunny G, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was so disappointed for everything the price its not disserved for that room and services, the bathroom is stink, the kitchen is dirty we found the roach and they don't have even spoon the cabinets so funny the elevator is so scary dirty and I wondering to know how old is that elevator, so I spend three boring night, the good thing is clean bed and good locations only.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank meratte b

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Me and my family searched all over for a place to stay in Virginia Beach that wasnt over $1,000 for 3 nights. Although this is not a 5 star hotel it was great for what we paid! Me and my family were very satisfied and the owners were very sweet and helpful. The layout of the room is especially cool because its separated into 2 parts where you can actually close the door to the bedroom also. The location is awesome! Literally a one block walk to the beach from our front step. This hotel was great and inexpensive! Well definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bethany_diane

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Ok, here's the deal... I am not an upscale dude by any means and for what is costs for one night, you are better off spending that extra 50 or 60 dollars for a good night/cozy stay... My preference of course... I would compare this place to a Motel 6 in Prince George's County, MD... LoL If you can get past the unyielding amount mold, the old fashion tvs "LoL" w/ non-functional remotes, filthy bathrooms, and no tvs where the beds are, then this is your spot... LooOOOOL!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank iPhoneUserPG

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The location is good. One block from the beach. Rooms are big so you are not cramped. The price cant be beat. Granted rooms are not fancy and i suggest you bring clorox wipes. They arent complete filth but not sparkly clean either. Id say for the price its worth it. They are stingy with towels and washclothes. There is a parking garage but you have to watch what you are doing. If you have a small car you'll be good. Staff has been ok so far. Let us walk through before we paid. There are lots of people sitting around on the walkways and stairs that are a tripping hazzard. I don't know why they would allow them to sit around like that. If they just cleaned a little better it would be great. Like wash the walls down and stuff like that. They even let us park for a couple hours after we checked out so we could go to a few shops before leaving. Also I did NOT see any bugs around. Pool is small but clean.

• Stayed: July 2013