“Excellent Experience!!!!!”

Ambassadors Inn & Suites - Virginia Beach
Ranked #103 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel during college beach weekend and had a great experience. I felt very safe and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and the location couldn't be better. I will be staying here again the next time my family visits Virginia Beach.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank PineappleGranade

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our family has been going to this property for years and never had any issues. We generally book 3 or 4 rooms and found them clean, beds very comfortable, and always a friendly staff. Not directly on the oceanfront but close enough to be away from most of the noise. Rates reflect the distance so it usually is a good bargain

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stay at this hotel often with my family. This hotel has great staff convienently loccated near convention center minutes from beach. I have always got a nice clean place with reasonable rates.i have stayed at other hotels in area that charges more for no better service. Very very friendly staff i would not stay anywhere else great job guys keep up the great work

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Mastibharee
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The Quality Inn Pavillion, on the beach in Virginia Beach, VA, while somewhat dated, was clean, convenient to the beach activities and reasonably priced, particularly for the off-season (OCT). A small, full-service restaurant is located on prem. The service is good and the staff friendly.

Room Tip: All room face the beach & ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
QualityPavilion154, Manager at Ambassadors Inn & Suites - Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear David,

Thank you very much for staying at this hotel & your reviews are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Beware please...I took bed bugs home. That cost $500.00 per room.

You think it can't happen to you, but it can. If you never dealt with bed bugs, you will find out how not worth it - it is to stay here. If you are absolutely desperate, put your items including luggage in heavy duty plastic bags.

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't take a shower. The water was backing up in the tub.

It was a leftover washed cloth from previous guest. The manager gave me his "WORD" that he woukd call me to discuss refund and never did.

At check out time...a line of 5 guests lined up complaining. The manager gave everyone his "WORD", but he probably did them the same as me and called no one. He just wanted to get rid if us.

Karma will catch up to him!!!

I will be calling the health department on them.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank CoverGirlie
QualityPavilion154, Manager at Ambassadors Inn & Suites - Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Its our sincere request that you contact the manager at the number below so that i can follow up on the matter.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

PLEASE AVOID THIS HOTEL BY ALL COST. We traveled to Virginia for a week get away and this hotel was the worst hotel that I have ever been to in my life. Sign #1 should have been that this hotel was the only available hotel near beach.Day one we checked into hotel, room was dirty floor was not vaccumed. We informed front desk of findings (food in bed) and they gave us sheets to remake our own bed. Floor was visibly stained. Sink fixtures where never cleaned. Coffee maker never cleaned. Stains and hole in Comforter. We wanted to experience staying on the beach but instead had to endure a continuous nightmare. We did not enjoy our stay at hotel.Informed management of dissatisfaction of hotel and was informed that they would call us following Monday. NEVER EVER RECEIVED A CALL. I will never stay here or any other quality inn establishment again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We originally were staying at the Best Western Ocean front for a week. We decided to stay at the beach an extra day. Our hotel was booked solid so my hubby used his Choice membership to get other reservations. Everything was booked and this was the only hotel available. Had I known what this place was like I would rather have gone home instead. It was more expensive, the hotel was very dated. The pool looked nice but didn't use it. The breakfast was the absolute worst. Something was wrong with the waffle maker, the gravy & biscuits were awful. Would not recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
QualityPavilion154, Manager at Ambassadors Inn & Suites - Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Srusso2013