Hotel staff and settings are great. Hotel is close enough to the interstate to find, far enough away to be quiet. No tolls on highway or exits. Hotel located halfway between downtown Norfolk and the Beach at Virginia Beach. Easy to head north to Williamsburg, Busch Gardens or south to Chesapeake. Hotel was recently remodeled.
During our convention over 2,000 people spent three days having fun. No issues. Power, temperature and staff where great. Chef worked with us creating memorable meals. Bar created special drinks. Hotel and staff want to please and satisfy reasonable requests. Food is good & reasonably priced. WiFi worked well. Pool was closed while where there Feb 27 to March 2nd.
Room used electronic locks with small fridge, coffee pot and microwave. Would make trash cans larger. Shower is a shower not just a shower head over a tub. Room AC was quiet and smelled fresh.
Additional guidence free access to a room with printer for MapQuest is a large with three computers. Easy to print directions & flight tickets.
Denny's just down the street. Hospital less than one mile. Pembroke area with Cheesecake Factory, Macaroni Grill, Jason's Deli, Krispy Kreme, movie theater, etc two miles down the road or the next exit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. Feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub and indoor pool are currently Closed For Renovation updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn