We were here for a wedding. Check in was easy. The room was nice and comfortable. One thing I always pay attention to are the staff. I believe they had several conventions going on at one time as the hotel was packed!! The staff that we came into contact with, though, were friendly, helpful and smiling. We usually don't sleep well when out of town, but the beds and pillows were very comfortable, and we actually found ourselves sleeping a little later than we usually do. Hotel was quiet except for Saturday evening. There seemed to be a lot of running on the floor above - there were a lot of teenagers there for some sort of sporting event - but not to an unreasonable amount or where it disturbed our sleep. The only negative is the parking. There is parking in the back, but it is not very well lighted, and I would feel uncomfortable parking there as a last resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. Feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub and indoor pool are currently Closed For Renovation updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn