The Holiday Inn at Virginia Beach/Norfolk is an exciting facility that's been beautifully renovated back in 2012 with a sleek, ultra-modern check-in area. It's ideal for conferences and personal vacations. Pool in the center is well-maintained as is the fitness room. Coffee service each morning is bottomless for less than $3, and the people are very friendly and empowered to make adjustments when needed. Big shout-outs to Nick and Kathie at Coffee Express, Shema and colleagues at the front desk, and Carolyn at Ashley's Restaurant (the bubbliest personality on the property!) Location is 15 seconds off I-64; 15 minutes to Virginia Beach beaches and one hour to Colonial Williamsburg Triangle (W-burg, Yorktown, and Jamestown). A few suggested improvements: 1) internet speed everywhere in the hotel is really slow, upgrade needed; 2) shallow sinks in the rooms will splash on you and can't be filled like a basin, but they look cool!, and 3) crevices everywhere need to be vaccuumed: perimeters of rooms, hallways, elevators, and the crook of steps. Otherwise, generally clean facility!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. Feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub and indoor pool are currently Closed For Renovation updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn