We returned from here last week and have no complaints. The staff was friendly, helpful and very responsive. We had a suite and it was very spacious. There is a dorm size fridge and a microwave. They supply some paper plates, bowls, silverware packets, coffee, creamer, sugar and a small bottle of dish soap. The bed was quite comfortable with an assortment of pillows labeled firm or soft. If you are looking for privacy, you'll have to change in the bathroom because there is a glass door in the bedroom with clear glass and no drape. There was a nice balcony off the living room as well as an additional one off the bedroom. Both balconies overlooked the pool, boardwalk and ocean. Unfortunately, due to unseasonably cold weather and lots of rain we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor pool but it is large and well-maintained. The indoor pool has a couple of rafts and a small lazy river and there was also a kids outdoor pool (again, too cold to swim). There is a very nice hot tub back behind the indoor pool. I don't know why it is not publicized. They have a room that has been converted to a movie theater, however it only shows kid's movies. In that general area there was also a small workout room. No need to worry about trickery in their pictures. I think the photo spread they have on their website is very representative of the look of the facility. They do have wifi throughout and 6 computers with a printer on the first floor if you need to print boarding passes, etc. The parking garage is directly across the street from the hotel and they offer free valet parking. There is a nice circle drive at the front of the hotel for easy loading/unloading. It is worth noting we wanted out of the craziness of the boardwalk and this was a perfect, quiet location. The beginning of the boardwalk is only one block north of here, so this area is a strip of hotels. You do not have to walk very far to start finding restaurants and entertainment with love music on the weekends. I would stay here again and would recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn