Traveling with a five year old and a special needs two year old. The pools are a blast for the kids and they get to eat free in the hotel restaurants. Check in and out were a breeze really nice folks, they got us in our room early and let us stay a bit past check out time. The pool and ground staff were outstanding and everyone would stop and ask if you needed anything, bring you pool toys and towels. The weight staff in the restaurant were right there with drinks or to clear the plates as soon as you need it done. A few words to the wise ... if you need a crib bring your own or plan to use the hotels pack and play. We have a sleep number bed at home so the hotel beds seemed pretty hard to us ... not the hotels fault just letting you know it can be rough to get up in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn