The room was decent, and not too overpriced for the beachfront. Rooms were relatively new, although there were large stains on the carpet which I tried to ignore. Bed was comfortable. My room was on the 7th floor (the top), which I would not recommend because there was only one elevator that went to that floor. The view was great though. Parking was free, but there were no spots to be found on Saturday night. I am not an ocean person, so I thought the best part was all the swimming pools - indoor & outdoor, plus a hot tub!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn