The hotel is at the end of the boardwalk. Pools are nice. Beach was kept clean. Room and all of the staff were very friendly. I do think $14.95 for a breakfast buffet is too high, if you are staying at the hotel. We got the bus pass ($1.00 per day for seniors) and never drove when we were there. The bus stop is accross the street from hotel. You can get on and off as many times as you want. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn